Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost music volumle in the circuit, audio options and voice chat bugs

TrueDJMaster

lost music volumle bug

I found that while playing the circuit, music audio is randomly lost and only the sound effects are retained (Octavia's music still exists). After the loss, music audio will not appear throughout the entire game until the end. I checked the audio volume settings, but it still appears, and other modes are not affected.

audio options 

Input and output devices only display device driver / controller names, which makes it difficult to distinguish multiple devices on the same driver and can only be attempted one by one. It may be better to change it to device name+driver name or device name.

voice chat bug

When I changed the voice settings, I found that the test microphone could not capture the sound of the corresponding device no matter what. When I switched the mic input device to a physical device and turned on the test microphone, it only emitted sound from the virtual channel in the system (even if I save the settings and reopen the settings test.)  The two microphones connected to the PC were invalid, but strangely, when I kept the test microphone option turned on and switched the device, it was able to correctly return the sound of the corresponding device, When I turn it off and then turn it back on, it remains the same and won't capture my microphone sound. I haven't tested whether this is the case in actual games, so I'm not sure if this bug will also exist in the game or among others.

Another small question, can we change the voice output to dual channel or other types? Because when inputting dual or multi-channel channels, the converted mono will cause a loss of volume in the right channel, resulting in almost no volume in the right channel input (actually only caused by the FR channel).