Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Willing to Trade for Tactical Pump and some Nightmare Mod

So I've been Grinding for the Tactical Pump shotgun mod for awhile now spent a while doing jackal and then doing grinneer survival missions but so far no luck so i was wondering if anyone had a spare the want to trade for one of my Mods here is the list of the noticable mods i think i have( I have them I just don't know if there good for trading). I also wouldn't mind a Magazine Mod for shotguns if you have a spare of that one to.

Also I am a cross saved Nintendo Switch account I used a PC account to link my accounts even though I don't have a PC yet just in case that matters

Barrel Diffusion for Pistols.

Flow for Warframes.

Heavy Trauma for Melee.

Power Throw for Thrown Melee.

Seeker for Pistols.

Shrapnel Rounds for Marelok.

Stabilizer for Rifles.

Vital Sense for Rifles.

And for nightmare Mods I am looking for Blaze and Seeking Fury.

I am willing to Trade one of my 

Ice Storm Pistols Mod

Stunning Speed Pistol Mod

Volcanic Edge Melee Mod

Wildfire Rifle Mod for ether of the two nightmare Mods above

Edited by FictionReader90
5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I can give you most of those mods if we're both on at the same time, no trade necessary.  The only one I know I don't have a spare of is Shrapnel Rounds.

When you're back online again just let me know.

Hey sorry for the late reply I went to bed not long after I posted.

And thank you so much for the help!

I'm gonna benon in 10-20 minutes are you free then or would a other time work better for you

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

I'll be on, though probably not available right away.

That's fine take your time.

also I reread your comment and I just wanted to clarify I am only looking for Tactical Pump and the ammo Magazine for shotguns and the nightmare mods Blaze and Seeking Fury.

all the other mods was the one I was offering to trade for those 4 I wanted.

Also I'm a cross saved switch player I linked my account using a PC account even though I don't have a PC yet is that going to be a problem I just realized I forgot to put that in my Original Post

17 minutes ago, FictionReader90 said:

Also I'm a cross saved switch player I linked my account using a PC account even though I don't have a PC yet is that going to be a problem I just realized I forgot to put that in my Original Post

Let's find out.  Just msg me when you're on.  I tried you just now and it said offline.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Let's find out.  Just msg me when you're on.  I tried you just now and it said offline.

Are you Tiltskillet#306 or Tiltskillet#800 also I have no idea why it would say I'm offline unless trying to do mastery rank test counts

Edited by FictionReader90
6 minutes ago, FictionReader90 said:

Are you Tiltskillet#306 or Tiltskillet#800 also I have no idea why it would say I'm offline unless trying to do mastery rank test counts

306.  #800 I don't know, but with a name like that it's got to be a PUNK. :P