Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 4 - 9, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, March 7th for Prime Time #383! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on March 6th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Tennokai Campaign for watching our official community streams.These rewards will help you dip your toe into the world of Tennokai, if you haven’t already!

image.png

Twitch Drop: Tennokai Campaign

• Drop 1: Tennokai Mod Grab Bag
    • (earn one of the following: Condition's Perfection, Opportunity's Reach, Master's Edge)
  • Drop 2: Exilus Weapon Adapter
  • Drop 3: Relic Pack

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2) and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding WidescreenJohn to continue the fun and share with their community.

NOTE: if you are a viewer who uses the Twitch iOS App, please read our official PSA for details on how to participate in Warframe Drops campaigns. 

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

kalon75 (Japanese)
Friday, March 8th from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/kalon75
Drop: Display - Glyph

PokketNinja (English)
Saturday, March 9th from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/PokketNinja
Drop: Chapp Domestik Drone

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
formatting fix
  • Like 12

Built exilus weapon adapter? I'll tune in. Trying to get a bunch of my melee weapons able to be maximized so that'll help with that. Shame that it's only the uncommon tennokai mods. Could work really well if you made the third drop being one of the two rare ones.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

NOTE: if you are a viewer who uses the Twitch iOS App, please read our official PSA for details on how to participate in Warframe Drops campaigns. 

Should probably change the text/highlighting color to something else so that it plays nice with the built-in dark theme. Yellow highlighting and the dark theme changing text to white is not a good combination. It's still readable for me compared to some other dark theme abominations I've seen but still something to point out just in case.

Edited by Numerounius

33 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Should probably change the text/highlighting color to something else so that it plays nice with the built-in dark theme. Yellow highlighting and the dark theme changing text to white is not a good combination. It's still readable for me compared to some other dark theme abominations I've seen but still something to point out just in case.

Ah, good call. fixed!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Built exilus weapon adapter? I'll tune in. Trying to get a bunch of my melee weapons able to be maximized so that'll help with that. Shame that it's only the uncommon tennokai mods. Could work really well if you made the third drop being one of the two rare ones.

Given the current market for the rare tennokai mods being similar to a primed resurgence frame, I think that would be more of a tennocon drop reward. 

I haven't been able to claim the full rewards for the past like 3 prime times, I just can't get to the stream the exact minute it starts so I'm always missing one or two drops. I don't think it's a good idea to turn off the drops immediately after the prime time ends, why not keep them on for the hosted channel stream afterwards?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hildryn_Abs said:

I haven't been able to claim the full rewards for the past like 3 prime times, I just can't get to the stream the exact minute it starts so I'm always missing one or two drops. I don't think it's a good idea to turn off the drops immediately after the prime time ends, why not keep them on for the hosted channel stream afterwards?

If you watch Warframeinternational (or just have it open with the tab muted), you will not miss out on drops.

3 hours ago, Hildryn_Abs said:

So much this. been missing like 2 out 5 of Prime Time drops for the past couple of months because stream / drops ended too soon or Twitch's reward track bug and you have to refresh the page to continue or to be eligible for the rewards again!

2 hours ago, Ahriman_The_Dark_Fallen said:

So much this. been missing like 2 out 5 of Prime Time drops for the past couple of months because stream / drops ended too soon or Twitch's reward track bug and you have to refresh the page to continue or to be eligible for the rewards again!

Warframe has the stingiest twitch drop times I’ve ever seen. Every other game I follow and get drops from gives you plenty of time for the drops. They also allow you to watch other streamers content to get the drops.

I get that they give free stuff every week and that’s great but they should allow like a 12 hour period to people that can’t be around at the exact time of their stream. Make it rewarding for everyone, not just the people that fit their timeframe.

8 hours ago, therealshakur said:

Warframe has the stingiest twitch drop times I’ve ever seen. Every other game I follow and get drops from gives you plenty of time for the drops. They also allow you to watch other streamers content to get the drops.

I get that they give free stuff every week and that’s great but they should allow like a 12 hour period to people that can’t be around at the exact time of their stream. Make it rewarding for everyone, not just the people that fit their timeframe.

Unfortunately that's inside Twitch's side of system. Drop ends when the stream ends, and realistically they can't stream for e.g. 12 hours straight. Same for the partner streamers.

Edited by SolStreak

8 hours ago, SolStreak said:

Unfortunately that's inside Twitch's side of system. Drop ends when the stream ends, and realistically they can't stream for e.g. 12 hours straight. Same for the partner streamers.

Drops ends IF that drop is specific to a channel in a time-frame.  they could increase the time a bit or do a re-run in like 12 hours after stream ended so people with different time-zones get access to the drops or even the stream itself.
Prime Time streams usually stats in 2:30 AM for me where i live and its absurd to stay up all night to watch the streams for drops.

What's the point really, the only EU time is the spanish one at 3 p.m. ET and if that stream lasts for 1 hour and not the full 120 minutes then you basically just miss the rest of the rewards because who's gonna stay up at 3 AM to watch it? people do have jobs and stuff...

• Like 1

Am I doing the Twitch thing wrong? For the past month or so, I've been trying to follow streams to get the rewards, only to have the timers reach a point where they are unable to continue counting. I've tried deleting cache files, temporary files, and even switching between devices, but nothing seems to work. It seems like whenever I try to start watching it, it becomes tied to the specific twitch stream I'm watching, and whenever I'm booted from that stream because the one streaming has logged off, the timer will refuse to be added to. Is it tied to the specific streamer instead of the event? Because that is what it appears to be for me.

Right now, it's stuck at 2% for the 45 minute reward, after the original stream I was watching ended.

On 2024-03-06 at 3:45 AM, Ahriman_The_Dark_Fallen said:

Drops ends IF that drop is specific to a channel in a time-frame.  they could increase the time a bit or do a re-run in like 12 hours after stream ended so people with different time-zones get access to the drops or even the stream itself.
Prime Time streams usually stats in 2:30 AM for me where i live and its absurd to stay up all night to watch the streams for drops.

Oh if by rerun you mean like how Game Awards streamed a replay of the stream, then I guess that can work.

It starts at 2:30 am too for me, but I kinda caved in and just making myself stay up late for that lol.

4 minutes ago, vylexes said:

Twitch Drops not working while watching Warframe main channel, 30mins in and RIP.

Strange Now after making post it starts counting, Not very nice half hr not counted.

On 2024-03-05 at 4:42 AM, SolStreak said:

They could run something for a post-stream like a splash screen with music, or feature videos from them/the community to add time. My personal experience is hit or miss because both DE streams run during times I'm at work, so I'm stuck leaving the window open for half the day hoping it counts. It's not even that I feel entitled to the rewards either, I can miss a stream or two, it's the fact that they're offered in a way that is essentially impossible to work around for a portion of the community.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RecklessFlamingos said:

This isn't 100% true statement, they could choose to have the drops to be open for up to following day, and stream a re-run of the prime time ep for that period of time but they are choosing not to. This is possibly the best outcome for all parties, This round of drops I lost out on a half an hr of drop time even though was watching because a but/glitch with twitch drops not working properly was there the full 2ht 10mins. If they were to do this option it would allow for better outcomes for those even that can't be there because of time conflicts.

• Like 1