Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Tweaks for Necralisk Bounties

Xylia

So I've been trying to pluck away at Entrati standing, and it seems the fastest way by far is to do bounties and turn the mother tokens into standing.

This, obviously, requires doing bounties.

I did several Tier 3 (I think it's T3? Not the free roam, and not the vault) bounties and they were fine.

However, when I tried to do T1 bounties, I came to a realization. For some weird reason, they made the health of both the Purifier and that Grineer Commander... what's his name, Garav or something like that? way too small.

Both feel WAY more squishy in T1 bounties than they do in T3s despite the enemies being 20 levels higher.

Even with a maxed out grimoire one-shotting everything, Garav is almost impossible to keep alive, anything sneezes in his direction and he keels over dead in T1s but yet in T3s he's fine. You can't Snowglobe him because he won't stay put, he wanders around too much and gets himself in trouble when he decides to walk up to those huge worms coming out of the ground and what-not, which can end him rather quickly before you even notice this has happened. He really needs to be a bit tankier in T1 bounties.

The Purifier, there's a similar problem. While you CAN snowglobe that, infested usually just run in and start smacking it around while you're trying to scramble and collect the plants. Again, in T3 missions, this is not a problem, but in T1s, one trip running out to grab 3-4 plants and you'll notice the Purifier is like 60% health. And for some weird reason, it has to be the one-and-only machine in the game that has zero shields for some dumb reason, and unlike excavators, you can't heal them with power cells.

So here's a suggestion for the purifier: when it's powered off, enemies leave it alone. That's what Loid even tells you that when you power it on, it attracts the enemies. So, when it's not doing anything, enemies should leave it alone and focus on you, right? Nope. They still beeline the purifier and any amount of scratch damage will stop its regeneration.

Also, some of the spawn areas for the purifier are just plain annoying, like that area 300m away from the Necralisk where there are 10 million vines that your character gets stuck on, on one side and on the other side, a bunch of cliffs to jump up to get the plants off of.