The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An idea for a Soulframe x Warframe collab

Aruquae

I highly doubt warframes would ever show up in Soulframe (I’ll remember saying this in a decade), but judging from how they talked about heavy customization in Soulframe… we can expect armor. 

And what better crossover than Warframe themed armor for your envoy. 
I would enjoy having Garuda themed armor, and most of the warframe’s could fit into the “armor” portion of it. 

Thoughts? Of course this is way to early, but something to think about 

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an Excalibur/Arthur set, given that Warframe 1999 will be out long before Soulframe gets its official release. Probably a Skana as a sword or Sword skin as well, but i think that'll be it as far as collabs go, because DE want Soulframe to be its own thing and have its own identity, separate from Warframe.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an Excalibur/Arthur set, given that Warframe 1999 will be out long before Soulframe gets its official release. Probably a Skana as a sword or Sword skin as well, but i think that'll be it as far as collabs go, because DE want Soulframe to be its own thing and have its own identity, separate from Warframe.

True, I do hope those things stay separate. 
Then again… who knew Dark Sector would’ve been *in Warframe (outside of some references). 

Edited by Aruquae

Not everything needs to 'collab' with everything else. Let things be distinctly separate instead of turning everything into homogenated mush.

FWIW I've been in Soulframe since December. I like that it feels different.

11 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Not everything needs to 'collab' with everything else. Let things be distinctly separate instead of turning everything into homogenated mush.

FWIW I've been in Soulframe since December. I like that it feels different.

Think of it as… a tribute to Warframe

It was the reason we’re getting Soulframe after all.