Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform has a big problem

Cross platform accounts can’t trade with others ON their platform without cross save. This is a dumb feature we should be able to trade with our own platform or at least find a way to unlink our accounts and if thats not possible then to trade with our own platform because this restricts people from trading which WILL have backlash on the game because not everyone has to enable it so most people just can’t trade anymore.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I completely agree this is complete BULLS#&$, I found myself in the need to trade a couple of duplicate Tome Mods with a Steam player and the game insisted on enabling the Cross Save in order to do that, having a mostly unused Warframe account on Steam, I decided to enable the feature and susequently the TFA, now I CANNOT EXCANG|E ANYMORE ON PLAYSTATION with my daily or clan teammates having them ONLY an ACCOUNT ON PLAYSTATION.

THIS IS TOTALLY INFURIATING.

I hope this thing will be fixed ASAP, since I love this game but this thing is almost forcing me to quit.

I wonder what the hack the team had in their mind while implementing such a "feature".

DAMMIT.