Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War within bug

Anak1NPrime

SPOILERS ALERT

Hello im new to the game(~15 days). I was doing the war within quest last night when i encountered a bug within(xD). It was after Tesshin helped you to escape the Kuva grandma(and also the mountain part) where it prompts you to use transference to go back to your Warframe, the problem is that during that prompt there is literally no button on the screen to press. It’s like a cutscene of you using transference but there is no button anywhere. Fortunately i tried to randomly press every single inch of my phone screen for like 10 seconds then it “pressed” something so the quest then continues. Hopefully DE fixes this because it’s a minor problem. 

Also please add the heavy attack button already. I really like the playstyle of Xoris but i cant play it properly. 

Thank you for this report, Tenno. We are aware of a number of quest moments that are currently blocked by a missing prompt for touch controls. We will fix these as soon as we are able! Same with the Heavy Melee Attack button. In the meantime, if you have a gamepad/ controller to connect via bluetooth, you can pass these blockers as the issue is touch only.