Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opt-Out From Daily "rewards"

Kse_

Seriously, I don't want another sniper ammo, health pack or another useless crap.

No, it's not "dude it's free", it's worse than free because the game teases me with catalysts and reactors, but doesn't give me any.

That's the point of the lottery? Yes it is, but if I want to play lottery, I have to buy a ticket or do some other sort of opt-in as a sign I want to accept that bullcrap.

But I don't, I play videogames, not lotto or bingo. That's for old people. If I can't earn this stuff by shooting aliens, don't tease me with said stuff just to give me another ammo box.

Yes, yes, I got one reactor. One in two friggin months. I get the message, it's better to buy some plat than to increase one's adrenaline every day.

Opt-out option, PLEASE!

It appears on your screen for a grand total of five seconds or so.

Shall they take catalyst/reactors out of the market screen because they appears there too? Teases you with their 20 platinum cost?

Edited by G3rman

I've gotten at least 4 reactor blueprints so far from daily reward - including last night, and the night before. Definitely worth waiting a few seconds... DE says it doesn't help to click but I do it anyway - when the awards flashing slows down, and I see orokin shape - CLICK!! It seems to help. I got nothing but ammo boxes and crap until I did that.

I've gotten at least 4 reactor blueprints so far from daily reward - including last night, and the night before. Definitely worth waiting a few seconds... DE says it doesn't help to click but I do it anyway - when the awards flashing slows down, and I see orokin shape - CLICK!! It seems to help. I got nothing but ammo boxes and crap until I did that.

It's all in your head lol

Yea the clicking is iffy but I swear it works. I just click like a mad man everytime I see an orokin.