The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross save link to ios isn't working [solved]

lucks22

Message added by Letter13,

Solution for this specific issue was found to be turning off browser's built-in popup blocking, as it was incorrectly blocking the login popup for iOS accounts. 

Hey, so basically, I've just merged my PC and xbox account and as I was trying to merge my ios account, the link to ios wasn't working. As if there was no link... I tried with the Playstation and the nintendo switch links and they seem to work... I tried doing it on my laptop and my cellphone and it kept doing the same thing. How can I fix this ? I was really excited to make some progress on my account while doing my night shifts :(

Edited by Letter13
Added solved tag

When you go to the cross save page, make sure you're logged into one of the accounts you wish to link (i.e. your PC account), then click the apple icon:

2n9qjG9.png

When you do, you should receive a popup that looks like this: 

8r1B0yz.png

This popup will allow you to log into your Apple account used for your iPhone/iPad for playing Warframe. Once you do so, you will need to specify which account you wish to designate as your primary for linking accounts. It is important to note that the primary account will overwrite the progress of any other accounts that are linked.

If you do not get the popup to log in, then your browser or an extension you have loaded may be incorrectly blocking the pop-up login page. If the red 'Connect Account' box doesn't even register as a link, you may need to either refresh the page, log out and log back in, or try using a different browser.

Posted (edited)

ok, so basically I tried again on my macbook as it was showing on the URL that the link was blocked with an icon of 2 windows. I clicked on that Icon and it was asking me if I wanted to open the blocked links and It poped up the ios link. So now it works. Thanks anyway for the fast replies !

Edited by lucks22

• 2 weeks later...

-link removed-

I got the pop up and everything but I still can't link my apple account to my main. The apple account is new, like still on vore's prize new. No transactions has been done on it at all.

Edited by Letter13
google drive link removed

13 hours ago, NIGHTLIFE851 said:

-link removed-

I got the pop up and everything but I still can't link my apple account to my main. The apple account is new, like still on vore's prize new. No transactions has been done on it at all.

You should host the image on a proper site like imgur, rather than google drive. Providing a google drive link doesn't link to the image itself, and requires users to log into google to view it.

That said, when you get the popup and fill out your information, what happens? what's the login window's behavior? Does it provide a specific error message or response to your logging in?