The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Private profile

I was introduced to Warframe a few weeks ago by my friends and have been playing it on the Ipad ever since. I noticed we all have in-game profiles open. My question is could we have a toggle to turn it off for future UI updates? I do not want people to check my stats like the Eidolon kill counts, playtime etc. I also do not want to show which frames or weapons I like most. Maybe it is required to be checked as players applying for some elite clans, but for an introvert like me, I just wish there would be an option to set my in-game profile as private. Yes, for now, I normally play in solo mode or friends only mode with those friends irl who introduced me to the game. Thanks for reading my UI feedback : )

• Like 3

52 минуты назад, Tennoprime_PC сказал:

but for an introvert like me, I just wish there would be an option to set my in-game profile as private.

As an introvert myself, I can confidently say that the guy above me is absolutely right. What people check (if anything) is you fashion, but that can be done without browsing your profile.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CoffeeElemental said:

As an introvert myself, I can confidently say that the guy above me is absolutely right. What people check (if anything) is you fashion, but that can be done without browsing your profile.

Thanks for replying. Private profile is not a game changer for me, but a plus/nice UI option that I wish could be added for smoother game experiences, which can be toggled in many other games. 

Yeah don't worry, nobody ever checks a profile (except on the forums when they're pissed off).

The only time I've ever checked anyone's profile in all the years of playing is when I was waiting in a hub in scarlet spear and I was bored and got curious about all the Tenno around me, and sometimes I check out my clan-mates.

The only interesting thing in anyone's profile is honestly their fashion, all the stats are mostly meaningless (and often bugged).