Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Am I Suppsoed To Deal With Stalker At Level 9?

(PSN)Trollsong

Question

10 answers to this question

Sadly you have to deal with him and his killing you at a young frame age. It happens to all of us, even us players with maxed out weapons. He is more likely to attack you when you have lower ranked items with you... hence why even someone with level 30 and have been playing for months can still be killed by him due to formas/new frames.

By running. I almost always run from the stalker if I don't have level 30 equipment.

i prefer the phrase: RUNNN FORREST, RUNNNN!!!

but really, the stalker is a $&*^. more often then not when i encounter him alone its with a new/forma-ed frame/weapons. best bet is to run like hell.

By running. I almost always run from the stalker if I don't have level 30 equipment.

I tried that last time, I thought I was getting away until he teleported right in front of me and insta-killed me :(

Is it normal is not be afraid of something you know will kill you with no hope of survival? The stalker used to be sort of scary, because when he was evenly matched and when those lights started to flicker you knew you were going to have to fight for your life. Now, when the lights flicker I just check for any new text messages on my phone, look up again and I've already got the 'Revive' button on screen.