Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

who is the genius has created this (crysalith)

prs1

i create a multiplayer mission, im the host, so some  players can join your game and EXTRACT YOU from there ???!!! whats the logic??? if i want to stay i need to play alone? this whole game is based in rotations and you have to wait 20-30 mins to get some rewards, who made this  crysalith mission -->( -20 IQ ) to not say a innapropriated word...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, prs1 said:

i create a multiplayer mission, im the host, so some  players can join your game and EXTRACT YOU from there ???!!! whats the logic??? if i want to stay i need to play alone? this whole game is based in rotations and you have to wait 20-30 mins to get some rewards, who made this Crysalith mission -->( -20 IQ ) to not say a inappropriate word...

Which game mode was that?

Self-extraction feature in Zariman missions is often considered a poor choice by the majority of players due to its potential to inadvertently extract the entire squad, not just the individual who initiated it. Nobody asked for it and yet we still got stuck with it to this day and further.

This can be particularly frustrating when it occurs without warning, even as the host (you still get forcibly extracted...). This disrupts the mission flow and could lead to a loss of progress or rewards. Communication and coordination with squad members are crucial to avoid such unintended consequences however if you just get along with random ppl in a random bounty/mission, well you're on your way of doom. The uncertainty that one of them could just sabotage the entire mission cause they don't really care.

Just simply remove the interactable function in the elevator to no longer be able to extract on your own, get rid of this stupid thing.

Edited by BowserNC
  • Like 2

Well If you go for long term, better pre-arrange squad in before. Demanding public randos to align with you is too much.

Some just want to get node done, and gone.

Some just want to see how stuff works.

Some just want to see stuff , but others already killed everything so considering 20 mins of do nothing, might as well leave and play solo. 

But in the end if host migraton or 1 person extracting can screw over rest, we need more ask devs to fix issue, or just use tools made for specific farms...

2 hours ago, prs1 said:

i create a multiplayer mission, im the host, so some  players can join your game and EXTRACT YOU from there ???!!! whats the logic??? if i want to stay i need to play alone? this whole game is based in rotations and you have to wait 20-30 mins to get some rewards, who made this  crysalith mission -->( -20 IQ ) to not say a innapropriated word...

Hehe this always makes me laugh and I have no idea who thought this was a good idea either. Sure, let everyone who wants extract whenever they want, but dont force everyone out, especially not the host.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BowserNC said:

Self-extraction feature in Zariman missions is often considered a poor choice by the majority of players due to its potential to inadvertently extract the entire squad, not just the individual who initiated it. Nobody asked for it and yet we still got stuck with it to this day and further.

This can be particularly frustrating when it occurs without warning, even as the host (you still get forcibly extracted...). This disrupts the mission flow and could lead to a loss of progress or rewards. Communication and coordination with squad members are crucial to avoid such unintended consequences however if you just get along with random ppl in a random bounty/mission, well you're on your way of doom. The uncertainty that one of them could just sabotage the entire mission cause they don't really care.

Just simply remove the interactable function in the elevator to no longer be able to extract on your own, get rid of this stupid thing.

where can i remove this function ?

3 hours ago, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

Well If you go for long term, better pre-arrange squad in before. Demanding public randos to align with you is too much.

Some just want to get node done, and gone.

Some just want to see how stuff works.

Some just want to see stuff , but others already killed everything so considering 20 mins of do nothing, might as well leave and play solo. 

But in the end if host migraton or 1 person extracting can screw over rest, we need more ask devs to fix issue, or just use tools made for specific farms...

you are right.

this systems is a total failure...

2 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Hehe this always makes me laugh and I have no idea who thought this was a good idea either. Sure, let everyone who wants extract whenever they want, but dont force everyone out, especially not the host.

im playing alone in the most of time, but some missions i help some players with great difficult and they dont be able to do the same. seems  new players are more selfish and i know  we shouldn't expect anything from anyone...In the past  was different =\

22 minutes ago, prs1 said:

im playing alone in the most of time, but some missions i help some players with great difficult and they dont be able to do the same. seems  new players are more selfish and i know  we shouldn't expect anything from anyone...In the past  was different =\

Dont blame the players, blame the game. There is absolutely no reason why it should be like this. It makes no sense whatsoever. And you really cant blame the players for doing whatever the game allows them to do.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Alchemy has this feature.

That one is going to be fixed though.

I wish non-hosting players were allowed to leave anytime independently. And I also wish that the countdown of non-endless missions started when a single player reaches extraction, not at least half of them. 

• Like 1

On 2024-03-16 at 2:57 PM, MaxTunnerX said:

Dont blame the players, blame the game. There is absolutely no reason why it should be like this. It makes no sense whatsoever. And you really cant blame the players for doing whatever the game allows them to do.

not blaming them,i just help some players and they cant do the same to me... yeah yeah i know we cant expect nothing bla bla bla...

3 hours ago, prs1 said:

not blaming them,i just help some players and they cant do the same to me... yeah yeah i know we cant expect nothing bla bla bla...

You are literally blaming the players by saying they are the source of your problems, though. You really should focus on the devs instead and make it work just like it works in survival and other modes. Also, if you help someone, its your own thing, you dont have to. Im pretty sure some players would not have accepted your help if they had known you expected the same treatment in return, but sadly, you didnt even give them the choice, you did something without their consent and then expected them to pay back for it, which is not the best thing to do.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2024-03-18 at 6:06 PM, MaxTunnerX said:

You are literally blaming the players by saying they are the source of your problems, though. You really should focus on the devs instead and make it work just like it works in survival and other modes. Also, if you help someone, its your own thing, you dont have to. Im pretty sure some players would not have accepted your help if they had known you expected the same treatment in return, but sadly, you didnt even give them the choice, you did something without their consent and then expected them to pay back for it, which is not the best thing to do.

On 2024-03-18 at 6:06 PM, MaxTunnerX said:

Are you reading what I write or do you just want to impose some speech that you find convenient? you are saying exactly the same thing that I already said, which was clear to me, just repeating!The other comments from other players are more sensible and understood what I was asking