Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Requirement for Oro Earth

Schnoot

So, I've recently come across the "MR0 challenge" on Reddit. It sounded like fun to me at the time so I got to it. Well, I just finished all the quests and most star chart nodes and have even done some Netracells already (Bounties are still locked by MR so this is my only "valid" alternative). The only problem I'm facing is... the ONE thing making Arbi's/SP inaccessible to me would be Oro, Earth.

Is it an oversight that the MR5 lock is still not removed here? I get that you want to prevent new players from "stumbling" into the mission, but there are easier ways to deal with it. The mission could be hidden unless you progress the story quests up to a certain point that would qualify as you have passed the hurdle... It just feels odd to me that you remove all the MR requirements on quests for a lot of content but have this one specific roadblock around still...

And yes, I've seen past discussions about this topic where people instantly jumped the author's throats for "imposing the MR0 challenge on themselves". I am aware that this is definitely an optional, not mandatory step on DE's part of the game but it would simply be fun if this could be something that could be done for the small part of the community that loves the MR0/MR2 challenge. These older threads were all way before the MR limitations on content were lowered/removed, so I figured it'd be worth picking up this discussion again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well since the new update you can no longer do the phobos junction if you play mr0
since Maroos basar is mr 1 locked witch dose not realy stop you form getting the entire star system with help but yeah

also the new disruption mission is locked mr 4 since you need the Deadlock protocol for it

vor 14 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Junction Changes

• Added “Visit Maroo” to the Phobos Junction Tasks. 
    • We also improved the flow of the “Visit Maroo” button in the Ayatan Treasures screen to match that of Varzia’s. Now players will be presented with an introductory screen about Maroo, and will be taken directly to her Bazaar. 

Edited by Nybris