Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Riven

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

9 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Wondering if it should replace serration?

Unless you have reliable outside source of %dmg (vex armor, arcane dex), no.

Your standard Rubico P build for Eidolons has 2 flex slots, one can be used for the Riven (If you run Volt it has 3 flex slots).

Mine looks sort of like this https://ibb.co/JnPjzbJ (yes, normal split chamber because there is no way to stack/keep stacked Galvanised one reliably)

Edited by Zakkhar

I swapped out my vigilante mod so i lost some multishot but gained crit % and damage. In simulacrum the riven build does, on average, outperform the prior build. I use two elementals, heat and elec to achieve rad, but was wondering if the new rad status mkd would work to get me back my MS

7 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Your standard Rubico P build for Eidolons has 2 flex slots, one can be used for the Riven (If you run Volt it has 3 flex slots).

I do use Volt. Simulacrum is so bizarre or WF has math bugs (or both). I will shoot and a shot will do 4k damage the. The next will do 2M damage then the next will do 70k, then 1.4M then 11k. Why such a huge range?

Your build looks identical to mine except you still have VA. I'm struggling to recall what mod I still have that you swapped.

In comparison, the riven build numbers were higher for sure on average though so I'm hoping to get more consistent one-shots or two-shots on limbs. What are your riven stats? Just curious.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I do use Volt. Simulacrum is so bizarre or WF has math bugs (or both). I will shoot and a shot will do 4k damage the. The next will do 2M damage then the next will do 70k, then 1.4M then 11k. Why such a huge range?

I do not know your build, but typical reasons for variety are crits, headshots, crit-tiers (vigilante set bonus, can be increased with sentinel stat stick). multishot, combo count - you could try tweak your damage text settings to see more info.

What are your riven stats? Just curious.

120ish cc, 100ish %dmg. Pretty low.

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

120ish cc, 100ish %dmg. Pretty low.

Yours must be a 2-1, bc your stats are a bit higher than mine. It was Heavy Caliber. I switched it back to have VA and removed Heavy Cal. 

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

8 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

vigilante set bonus, can be increased with sentinel stat stick

Ive never understood this. I assume just load your sentinel with more Vmods? Using wyrm now with 4 Vmods: armaments, offense, fervor and supplies

Ive never understood this. I assume just load your sentinel with more Vmods? Using wyrm now with 4 Vmods: armaments, offense, fervor and supplies

Yeah, they can be unranked. Not the sentinel itself, but its weapon.

PS: You do not need Stormbringer if you run Volt with Shock Trooper. You could run Fire rate mod instead to go Brr and possibly get combo faster.

Deadhead bonus sadly works only on actual head, not the Synovia.

Edited by Zakkhar