Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endurance Computer NPC Enemies Mapping

Tharuuk

Neptune Endurance is the one of the best place to get credits fast as we all know.

What I've been seeing for a long time (6 Years). Solo Endurance is glitch inducing, as we know teams have to deposit points into their teams base to fill the Scoreboard and increase their playing time, and as a solo player we know to stay near the enemy base so they can't deposit any points. What I've discovered without fail on one particular map (Indoor Map the one with side corridors that lead to the middle 2nd story part) Is enemies just get stuck between Translocators and Running to the objective they choose to run in to walls making their side of the map a ghost town, on a good game they will spawn in the corridor or even at their base. But most of the time they go MIA in my area even when loaded with points, I solely feel this is due to Translocators confusing the mapping for the computer. Apart from that Endurance is great, just hurts when the AI is running down my timer from so stupid movement issue. PS They get stuck on the outside mission too but they will normally fix themselves I have found them to get stuck in my area on that map but I usually get to kill them when depositing points, as its normally only one or two on the outside map. Please look into this if yous can devs, I know we have alot coming up so I don't expect it soon just eventually. HAPPY UPCOMING 11th BIRTHDAY WARFRAME & WARFRAME STAFF xoxo

37 minutes ago, Tharuuk said:

Neptune Endurance is the one of the best place to get credits fast as we all know.

You mean Index? There is another. It is called Profit Taker Bounty.