Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deep Archimedea Game Mode Coming Next Week

[DE]Megan

I was just wondering, are we actually going to be able to get Protea Prime for free

I was just wondering, are we actually going to be able to get Protea Prime for free

11 minutes ago, Moxxie10 said:

Why would you think that?

On 2024-03-26 at 8:26 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hi Tenno!

With Dante Unbound’s release this week on March 27th quickly approaching, we have made the decision to launch without the Deep Archimedea game mode and instead ship it in a Hotfix on all platforms next week.

The team assessed where Deep Archimedea was at and determined some additional time was needed to iron out the last wrinkles and make those final polish checks. Given the complexity of the game mode and all the careful design considerations required in its development, we want to ensure that when it gets to you in its best state!

As an additional reminder, Deep Archimedea requires 2 Netracell Search Pulses in order to play. With that in mind, we wanted to reassure you that we will be adding a one-time bonus of 5 Netracell Search Pulses with the Deep Archimedea Hotfix next week, which will last until the following weekly reset (Monday, April 8th @ 0:00 UTC). This should ensure everyone who meets the requirements can attempt Deep Archimedea, even if the weekly five Netracells have been completed!

We’re excited to have Dante Unbound finally in your hands on March 27th and look forward to seeing you put your loadouts to the test next week with Deep Archimedea! 

Thanks for your patience, Tenno.

Additional info:

Netracell Drop Table changes are still coming with the Dante Unbound update on March 27th.

So, question.

Can you verify whether I should run the 5 I have now, /today/, or if I should hold off for tomorrow as I would have 10 charges?

Also, in tandem, I have seen so many mixed responses. Can you only run arch once per week, or is it as the other person said:
"2 charges to unlock, then spend 1 charge per full run"

• [DE]Megan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic