Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deep Archimedea Game Mode Coming Next Week

[DE]Megan

Hi Tenno!

With Dante Unbound’s release this week on March 27th quickly approaching, we have made the decision to launch without the Deep Archimedea game mode and instead ship it in a Hotfix on all platforms next week.

The team assessed where Deep Archimedea was at and determined some additional time was needed to iron out the last wrinkles and make those final polish checks. Given the complexity of the game mode and all the careful design considerations required in its development, we want to ensure that when it gets to you in its best state!

As an additional reminder, Deep Archimedea requires 2 Netracell Search Pulses in order to play. With that in mind, we wanted to reassure you that we will be adding a one-time bonus of 5 Netracell Search Pulses with the Deep Archimedea Hotfix next week, which will last until the following weekly reset (Monday, April 8th @ 0:00 UTC). This should ensure everyone who meets the requirements can attempt Deep Archimedea, even if the weekly five Netracells have been completed!

We’re excited to have Dante Unbound finally in your hands on March 27th and look forward to seeing you put your loadouts to the test next week with Deep Archimedea! 

Thanks for your patience, Tenno.

Additional info:

Netracell Drop Table changes are still coming with the Dante Unbound update on March 27th.

Edited by [DE]Megan
Additional info
  • Like 72

Let us hope it is properly fleshed out when it releases. I would hate to see the mode launch and it only lets us play random Frames and Weapons from the entire pool in game vs level 300 enemies with netracell scaling. THAT would be a disaster.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, fatDOX8-EGT- said:

i was wondering if i should save the Netracell trys, good to know

Better be saving them anyways since the drop table update on netracells still comes with the patch tomorrow.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SirKnum said:

Will the loot pool for Netracells change with the patch or with the hotfix?

The Netracell Drop Table changes will still come in Dante Unbound tomorrow.

• Like 26

alright duuumb question, will those 5 extra pulses 'stack' if we don't do the netracells that week before it arrives? so a potential 5 runs of deep archimedea that week?

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Netracell Drop Table changes will still come in Dante Unbound tomorrow.

Please add that info to the main post, that's crucial for a lot of players who were waiting to run this week's Netracells specifically until those changes are live!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, bnnuy said:

alright duuumb question, will those 5 extra pulses 'stack' if we don't do the netracells that week before it arrives? so a potential 5 runs of deep archimedea that week?

My interpretation is yes, we'll essentially have 10 Netracell pulses (tickets) next week, with the bonus 5 landing with mode release. 

Edited by Votrae
  • Like 2

Take all the time you need to polish new content. Better take another week than releasing bugged and making players angry, and having to crunch to fix thoses issues.

Cheers

• Like 1

Glad you are holding it back if there are some bugs. Would be a massive pita for players to end up losing pulses to a bug or something, and likely a pita for you guys at DE too to have to fix it retroactively.

It's in the end the "smallest" part of the patch I'm interested in. Inaros, new fissure places, Dante, new disruption, new augments and so on should keep me and likely others occupied until Deep goes live. Like if we are really lucky we might have Dante built and ready for a deep ride as a throwback to the divine ha-ha.

• Like 1