Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Changes on void fissures - all missions types open on fissures

The game have differents missions on void fissures (capture, rescue, exterminate, interceptation, disruption, etc.), but not always we can do the type we most like. So why we could not have all the missions types on void fissure open at same time? And, them can be reset, at same time, just changing his type. Example: axi (capture) is on, but when reseted, this void fissure can be defense or what ever other type.

I like the disruption mission for long farm, but I like too do capture or exterminate for fast farm. I'm sure we have a lot players that play like that too, with their prefered mission types.

I would apreciate see that in game, on the future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T.A.K.A.I said:

So why we could not have all the missions types on void fissure open at same time? And, them can be reset, at same time, just changing his type. Example: axi (capture) is on, but when reseted, this void fissure can be defense or what ever other type.

You already have more options with Railjack and Steel Path. You just choose not to use them.

So you're saying you want all void-fissure-able mission types to be available as void fissures all the time, just sometimes they swap between lith/meso/neo/axi/requiem?  So there's always a capture fissure somewhere that you can do?

Maybe it could be nice, but idk it's kinda weird given that the fissure expirations are staggered.  That means if your one-and-only capture fissure expires and becomes a defense mission, then you'll be without a capture fissure until the next fissure expires.  Also you'll be able to predict that, if the next void fissure to expire is currently a neo interception, it will become neo capture.  With sophisticated enough analysis, you'd probably be able to predict the whole schedule ahead of time before things even switch.

Perhaps some of the charm of void fissures is the randomness.  It also makes for mildly-interesting cost-benefit analysis.  Maybe you settle for the rescue when there's no captures available.  Maybe you settle for the interception when there's no defense available.  Or maybe you wait and hope it comes around next rotation.  Who knows?

Edited by sly_squash

On 2024-03-26 at 8:55 PM, Zakkhar said:

You already have more options with Railjack and Steel Path. You just choose not to use them.

You and me knows that I'm not the only player doing this. 🙃

On 2024-03-27 at 5:20 AM, sly_squash said:

So you're saying you want all void-fissure-able mission types to be available as void fissures all the time, just sometimes they swap between lith/meso/neo/axi/requiem?  So there's always a capture fissure somewhere that you can do?

I dont mentioned requiem, just the others is importants to me, but yes, that's the ideia.

On 2024-03-27 at 5:20 AM, sly_squash said:

Maybe it could be nice, but idk it's kinda weird given that the fissure expirations are staggered.  That means if your one-and-only capture fissure expires and becomes a defense mission, then you'll be without a capture fissure until the next fissure expires.  Also you'll be able to predict that, if the next void fissure to expire is currently a neo interception, it will become neo capture.  With sophisticated enough analysis, you'd probably be able to predict the whole schedule ahead of time before things even switch.

Perhaps some of the charm of void fissures is the randomness.  It also makes for mildly-interesting cost-benefit analysis.  Maybe you settle for the rescue when there's no captures available.  Maybe you settle for the interception when there's no defense available.  Or maybe you wait and hope it comes around next rotation.  Who knows?

I recommended this ideia exactly to dont need to predict what's the next type mission on specific void fissure mission, when I want to do fast missions. And capture is just an example, could be what ever what you prefer.