Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Chassis

LeGoldEagle

Question

13 answers to this question

Ok, thanks for all the feedback guys. Will keep at it, hopefully something shows up :)

I feel your pain, I got my rhino quickly but it took me months of a few runs here and a few runs there to get frosts helmet to complete it.  I finally got it built and maxed (as the last frame i needed just in time for this last update and 2 new frames).

Keep the faith buddy, just keep trying you'll get it in time. :)

Took me about 12 runs or so on Jackal.

Having a Vectis or a Brakk setup for magnetic damage (Well, I prefer Blast on my Vectis) makes Jackal ridiculously easy to kill - in less than a minute with my Brakk, I had him lying in pieces on the floor, which did wonders for speedruns.

Vectis, on the other hand... a properly-setup Vectis can, at level 10, instantly drop Jackal with one shot to the leg, allowing you 2-3 shots to the head. Wait a few seconds, let it take a few steps, then shoot a leg and repeat the process. Easy as pie.

Took me almost fifty runs against Jackal before the final part dropped for me. Towards the end I could actual solo him.

Today I finally got to hit the build button on my Rhino frame. Felt stupidly happy about it.

My advice is to do only a few runs each day and then go and do something else.

Eventually it should drop for you. Good hunting, Tenno.