Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Update is good but some changes are needed

1) Bounties not rewarding standing as voca

Standing from bounties is still rewarded as straight standing and not voca's, I was hoping for a fix / change to the more player friendly token system in this update... but sadly still nothing. It's especially painfull now with the archon shards available for standing weekly. On the Zariman I was at least able to prefarm the Kuva bundle for a busy week were I am not able to play Warframe at all really, sad to see i'll be missing out on Archon Shards.

2) SP Labs having no incentivising reward loop

Still no reason to play SP in Albrechts Labs, on the Zariman you got Thrax that have an increased chance of granting arcanes if you played SP, which made a satisfying reward loop. But the Labs are missing that completely, there is no equivalent of Thrax and no way of farming melee arcanes from endless game modes in the Labs and the mirror defense is even missing whispers completely. If you are farming for arcanes (and vosfor) in the Labs you are better off getting them from normal assasination or exterminate spam.

Suggestion: Let Rogue Necramechs drop Melee arcanes aswell, they don't have to be guaranteed just give it the option at least.

Edit: Rogue Necramechs droping arcanes would also give more incentive to let Necramechs spawn, which would be especially helpfull for the kill Necramech bountie mission,

3) Add Mirror Defense, Armageddon, Disruptions to the list of Omnia Fissures

50% of the currently available omnia fissures are Survival, so chance is if you check for what omnia fissure is up its prob a survival. Altho I like Survival I also like other game modes that are missing in this List, especially Disruption. Additionally one part that made Armageddon so boring was that it was a tower defense, without enemies... which resulted in no need for towers to begin with, omnia fissure armageddon with increased spawns might've been very interesting but sad to see that we'll prob never experience it.

Edited by NovaLP
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, NovaLP said:

1) Bounties not rewarding standing as voca

Standing from bounties is still rewarded as straight standing and not voca's, I was hoping for a fix / change to the more player friendly token system in this update... but sadly still nothing. It's especially painfull now with the archon shards available for standing weekly. On the Zariman I was at least able to prefarm the Kuva bundle for a busy week were I am not able to play Warframe at all really, sad to see i'll be missing out on Archon Shards.

2) SP Labs having no incentivising reward loop

Still no reason to play SP in Albrechts Labs, on the Zariman you got Thrax that have an increased chance of granting arcanes if you played SP, which made a satisfying reward loop. But the Labs are missing that completely, there is no equivalent of Thrax and no way of farming melee arcanes from endless game modes in the Labs and the mirror defense is even missing whispers completely. If you are farming for arcanes (and vosfor) in the Labs you are better off getting them from normal assasination or exterminate spam.

Suggestion: Let Rogue Necramechs drop Melee arcanes aswell, they don't have to be guaranteed just give it the option at least.

50% of the currently available omnia fissures are Survival, so chance is if you check for what omnia fissure is up its prob a survival. Altho I like Survival I also like other game modes that are missing in this List, especially Disruption. Additionally one part that made Armageddon so boring was that it was a tower defense, without enemies... which resulted in no need for towers to begin with, omnia fissure armageddon with increased spawns might've been very interesting but sad to see that we'll prob never experience it.

Normally i would agree with the omnia fissure for disruption, but as the murmur disruption is right now a fissure would be horrible in it since theyre already so slow rn and going long runs is really discouraged with the damage attenuation necramech demolishers

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PrimedLaundrySauce said:

Normally i would agree with the omnia fissure for disruption, but as the murmur disruption is right now a fissure would be horrible in it since theyre already so slow rn and going long runs is really discouraged with the damage attenuation necramech demolishers

but wouldn't a fissure make it faster? more enemies = more keys = faster completion. Or I just don't know what you mean with slow

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NovaLP said:

but wouldn't a fissure make it faster? more enemies = more keys = faster completion. Or I just don't know what you mean with slow

Enemies spawned from void fissures dont drop keys. The enemies that drop keys are fixed/specific enemies that you have to wait for more of em to spawn naturally.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-27 at 7:01 PM, NovaLP said:

This here, so much. Look, Void Armageddon was the first and only of the Zariman void nodes that needed the extra attention desperately, but somehow Flood/Cascade took it away again.
And I really don't wanna complain about the Omnia fissures, it's a nice addition, and I thought they'd be just standard missions like the other fissures, but they are not and that's super neat. For instance we can now farm the Lua Thrax Plasm that way. Thanks. Actually appreciated.

But why in the origin system spanning hedge do we then get Void Flood/Cascade which we both can play in bounties and go to C rotations already, when Void Armageddon is the only mode that in bounties always boots your bum out before C, even though you need something from C? Oh, and the entire rest of the drop table is kind of irrelevant too. Aaaand the thing we need from C is 10%. Aaaaaaaaaand if we miss that 10% it's not even endo, not even relics it's... the lowest type of focus lens. Could've also just been a single credit for late endgame players at that point.
I mean, for void's sake, does the cheapest Hespar blade BP need to be 200p before we kinda acknowledge that the grind for it misses the mark a little? And if you don't fix the bounty, then an Omnia fissure would've done it. But no...

• Like 2

On 2024-03-27 at 7:46 PM, PrimedLaundrySauce said:

Enemies spawned from void fissures dont drop keys.

I mean yes but also, I feel like falling asleep in that new disruption. There are just sooo few enemies i just want a fissure there so the mission gets more interesting at this point :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XorUnison said:

This here, so much. Look, Void Armageddon was the first and only of the Zariman void nodes that needed the extra attention desperately, but somehow Flood/Cascade took it away again.
And I really don't wanna complain about the Omnia fissures, it's a nice addition, and I thought they'd be just standard missions like the other fissures, but they are not and that's super neat. For instance we can now farm the Lua Thrax Plasm that way. Thanks. Actually appreciated.

But why in the origin system spanning hedge do we then get Void Flood/Cascade which we both can play in bounties and go to C rotations already, when Void Armageddon is the only mode that in bounties always boots your bum out before C, even though you need something from C? Oh, and the entire rest of the drop table is kind of irrelevant too. Aaaand the thing we need from C is 10%. Aaaaaaaaaand if we miss that 10% it's not even endo, not even relics it's... the lowest type of focus lens. Could've also just been a single credit for late endgame players at that point.
I mean, for void's sake, does the cheapest Hespar blade BP need to be 200p before we kinda acknowledge that the grind for it misses the mark a little? And if you don't fix the bounty, then an Omnia fissure would've done it. But no...

I also don't know why they excluded those missions from the beginning, ship them at least first... see what players think of them and if it is unfixable you can remove later. DE's way of approaching this isn't making much sense to me. They could've even gathered valuable feedback for these modes and retroactivly fix them, I trust this is going to happen with Flood at least, because Flood did have quite a few mechanical problems like: Skittergirl triggering when entering Void Angel Arena, Vitoplast spawnrate doesn't increase with player count but Vitoplast use for closing ruptures does, and many more things.

• Like 2

Additionally I was so happy that I got 2x3 day mod drop chance boosters from the circuit, until I realized they are still only usefull on the Zariman and completely useless everywhere else. Why did DE even bother to add the phrase "affects arcanes" if they are literally completely useless everywhere else and don't seem willing to give us something like that again.

I am just sitting here login on checking if a Zariman omnia fissure is up and if not -> log out. It's just... sad.

On 2024-03-29 at 5:41 AM, NovaLP said:

I mean yes but also, I feel like falling asleep in that new disruption. There are just sooo few enemies i just want a fissure there so the mission gets more interesting at this point :D

for a horde shooter game warframes enemy density is really lacking sometimes 

• Like 1