Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

The Black Color from the Smoke Palette is no longer pitch-black. It can no longer be used to turn Abilities "invisible"

This has been fixed! ❤ Thank you so much for updating the game in real time 🙏

Im photophobic, which means bright flashes of light give me migraines.
As soon as the game updated I logged in and played a Netracell run with Gyre
but I was barely able to finish it. I had to log out and give my eyes some rest 😔

Using the Black Color from the Smoke palette on both Energy slots to make
abilities like Gyre's electric discharges from Rotorswell become "invisible" was
the only way for me to play Warframes that produce sudden flashes of light.
Frames like Vauban, Nova, Protea but specially Gyre are difficult for me to use.

But now if I use pitch-black energy color to turn those Visual Effects completely off,
they still keep a faint White or Grey color around the ability. While Rotorswell is active
for example, Gyre is covered in a grey hue and each electric discharge flashes the screen
white, in fact Gyre's roll is a sort of blink that was completely invisible before the update
and now it produces a white flash every time I press shift, as if I was using white energy.

All Warframes I named before are affected, every AoE Weapon I've tested so far
(Zarr. Nataruk, Stahlta) are also affected, so Im pretty sure this is an issue with the
Black color from the Smoke palette not being as pitch black as it used to be.

Please let me make Abilities Invisible again DE, is the only way I can play Gyre 🙏

Edited by Roble_Viejo
  • Like 8

On 2024-03-27 at 7:29 PM, Roble_Viejo said:

This has been fixed! ❤ Thank you so much for updating the game in real time 🙏
Black color from the Smoke palette not being as pitch black as it used to be.

Unfortunately, even after your mentioned fix, the issue persists for fashion frame.

Primary example: Revenant Prime's energy emanating from his body used to be completely invisible when using the darkest black from the smoke palette. Now, even after the noted fix, it's white.

An alternative might be to add an option to toggle visual energy effects on your warframe when choosing your energy color(s)?

Edited by DeathEater365
Added a suggestion for an alternative
  • Like 2