Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Getting Stuck when going under water Archwing on submersible tile sets

when ever i am diving into the water i am getting stuck or when trying to exit sometimes i just glitch back while moving to a previous point same as when trying to exit from under water 

• Like 3

Today, I was completing the Uranus planet, and in this mission in Puck - Exterminate( Submersible), everytime I get underwater, my character gets stuck and I can't move. It keeps bouncing up and down repeatedly. Happens even when I get out of mission and join again. Tried 2 times. I closed the game and and started up, still happens. Does it happen only to me? How can we fix this?

• Like 1

My friend was only starting to play on Uranus, when he saw this happen everytime he tried to get in or out of the water. It keeps looping the same animation and doesn't stop, with a millisecond of normal loadout loading in and out as well during the animation.
Video: https://youtu.be/4ggF9f-dfyo

Edited by oopsiieedaaiisyy
He uploaded the video on YT.
  • Like 5

I got the same bug on the Ophelia mission, when i fell into the water my character started glitching out and repeating the animation of splashing into the water. there's a weird rubber band effect that snaps you back to previous locations, making it almost impossible to get out of the water

• Like 1

I agree it seems to be the submersible missions on Uranus  the majority of missions there are basically that whole planet seems unplayable right now because of submersion with archwing 

• Like 1

It happens almost 3 times out of 4, it's so bad that i decided to log on the forums to throw some weight on this and i don't do forums. It's terrible and made a friend of mine ragequit until a patch is out for it as it not only frustrates us a ton but more or less prevents him from progressing into the Natah arc.

We tried some testing to see if anything on us caused the issue we have no clue of what it might be and we think it has to do with something else like animations coding or whatever that came with the update.

I have never experienced anything that even comes close to being this irritating in Warframe in over 10 years and ever since the Beta. That's how bugged the submersible archwing missions on Uranus are right now.

Edited by Quantzie
Fixed typos
  • Like 2

+1 on the archwing bug, was doing missions on Uranus and fell into the water and lost all my progress for that mission because it would deploy and undeploy the archwing, trapping me in the water. Please fix this lol

• Like 1

During the mission, when I try to leave the submersible area at the beginning, my character bugs out and keeps getting pulled down deeper into the map until I am in the ground underwater, and unable to move. Does anyone know a way to fix this issue? Or what may be causing it?

I found this whilst progressing through Uranus's submersible tile sets when i entered the water my character would be repeatedly pushed downwards and I'd be unable to move, the animation for this matches that of what plays when you first enter the water.

after progressing through the Natah Quest the bug continued (this was a day later so i had closed my game since then) specifically on the "seal the tomb" Mission there is a portion right at the beginning that is always a submersible tile set, i can get into the water and after a few seconds of waiting for my war frame to stop being shoved downwards I am able to move, I can move freely but if i travel to far up the game pushes me downwards this has stopped me from leaving the water and finishing the mission, 

Further info:

- I've restarted my game 

- /Unstuck hasn't worked 

- I've repeated the mission several times without a different outcome 

I also have a clip of the issue but I'm unsure how to share it here so I've attached a link to a youtube clip below:

• Like 1