Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Getting Stuck when going under water Archwing on submersible tile sets

While doing the sortie on Umbriel I couldn't even exit the water at the beginning of the mission. I got to the exit ramp and then just stuck to it. I couldn't move at all, just aim.  My squadmate got stuck further in the mission and got the glitching rubber band deal. 

On 2024-03-28 at 5:29 PM, (XBOX)RebornxMystic said:

The dash trick worked for me. Seems this is a serious issue. A hot fix just deployed, people are saying it didn't fix it. I'm gonna try reopening my game and see what happens.

Yeah we tried everything under the sun to no avail.  I didn't try again but I assumed that would fix it. It's definitely a bad bug. Even tho I got carried thru I didn't get progress for the mission so I didn't get the sortie reward. Didn't even want to try again. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still happening, in my case its when attempting to exit the water from archwing, your frame is stuck/frozen in archwing near the surface of the water and you cant move/do anything, totally locked in place.

• Like 1

I just had this issue in Ophelia (survival). Fell in the water, tried to exit the water via the ramp, and my frame got stuck at the side of the ramp. I couldn't move, shoot, or use abilities. When life support hit 0% I ran out of health but could not die.  I could still control the camera and use chat. Trying /unstuck did not seem to do anything.

Movement controls returned after exiting and resetting the game.

Here to echo all the previous sentiments. Current state of any mission where it is possible to go underwater is making me want to drop the game entirely as it makes it extremely difficult to progress.

On 2024-03-28 at 4:21 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Thank you all for the reports! Confirming this is a known issue and fixes towards this issue should be going out in an uncoming hotfix. Appreciate your patience here!

I hope this is addressed in the update that is due later today.  It's still occurring.  I was running the Uranus Spy Incursion this morning and successfully finished two vaults.  A sharkwing segment was between me and vault C.  As I completed the segment, my frame got stuck underwater.

With respect, this is one of the most objectionable game modes that has ever been added to Warframe.  I groan every time an incursion or sortie forces me into sharkwing.  The bugs make it worse.  I don't know if this is feasible, but please consider removing submersible archwing from the game.  I would argue it's one of the lower points of quality in this game, and it's holding the rest of the game back.  Even if it can be patched, it's still not a game mode that I ever find myself looking forward to.

Happened to me for first time today. On a Sindicate capture mission on Uranus

was going OK underwater then all of a sudden character imobilised, unable to

use guns as well.

All other keys work, able to abort mission but movement stuck. Another annoying

bug to have hit me in the past two weeks.