Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The appearance items in steam inventory didn‘t appear in game

A few months ago, I bought Asa Phased Syandana and rubedo rhino appearance in steam. Due to it was the first time trying to use steam trading, once I found that they were not appear in my warframe appearances,I thought it would be used in the game in a few days.  today I went to check it again and found that these two appearances were still not avaliable in my gameplay. I do searched infos on the internet but find nothing helpful and my steam account and warframe account are linked. What can I do to make the appearance into the game?(I'm new in forums and use translator, sorry if there's any expressions cause confusion :)

Posted (edited)

1小时前 , Aruquae 说:

What platform did you check it on?

If you bought it on steam, you can only use it on steam (and maybe other PC clients, idk though)

I do use it on pc, it is the only platform I played🥺

Edited by charaness

1 hour ago, charaness said:

I do use it on pc, it is the only platform I played🥺

Ahhh I see

Two things could’ve played out then

1. It was sent to your inventory but you just need to restart the game (happened to me before)

2. You never received it, in which case contact support with a proof of purchase. They’ll handle it for you

https://support.warframe.com

Link your steam account to your warframe account. You can log in on as many warframe accounts you want on your steam account but you can only buy stuff and use steam marketplace items on the warframe account linked to that steam profile.

3小时前 , Aruquae 说:

Ahhh I see

Two things could’ve played out then

1. It was sent to your inventory but you just need to restart the game (happened to me before)

2. You never received it, in which case contact support with a proof of purchase. They’ll handle it for you

https://support.warframe.com

Thank you! I will try these ways tomorrow☺️

• Like 1

25分钟前 , gabi_h 说:

Link your steam account to your warframe account. You can log in on as many warframe accounts you want on your steam account but you can only buy stuff and use steam marketplace items on the warframe account linked to that steam profile.

I‘ve already linked orz

It's a problem that despite I do have linked but still I cannot see it in the game :( I'm going to try aruquae's methods later🌟