Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omnia Fissure Cascade Mission

SK-Obsidian

Hello, today i have tried void cascade misson as in the new Omnia Fissure, and i got to say it's really nice to have the fissure, but there seems to be an issue of actual drop rates of void reactant, it takes 4 exolisers to finish one run of void cascade fissure, but we encountered in the run we have done me and my friends that the corrupted enemies spawn less and the drop of reactant was bad to the point we kept missing on cracking relics, so we decided to stop the run and report this issue.  Can it be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Princess.Celestia said:

This was my exact issue for both the Void Cascade and Conjunction Survival. What's the deal?

I played Conjunction Survival in the steel path and never had issues with reactants. Actually, after 20 minutes I would gather ten reactants under one minute. It was Yuvarium.

As to Cascade, I heard that's a completely different story that confirms what OP said.

• Like 1

really looking forward to trying these out, even if they're a bit bugged... those are some of my favourite game modes.

this patch changed a ton of things for the better

I'm glad they didn't release deep archimedea on top of it all, in a somewhat bugged state. 

currently steel path bounties also don't function as the tooltip says, and a bunch of other things of this nature are getting fixed. 

Let's have faith in the [DE]velopments :P

They should really make it so ractants spawn a fixed amount from a Thrax so the moment you kill 4-5 Thrax 1x round worth the reactant drops from the 2 reactant per Thrax would make this the most effective speed run minigame when it comes to opening ractants the problem is DE has never implemented Void fissures as 'part of a game mission node's it was more like a side objective so this probably won't happen I have honestly tried Cascade today as well and after 1x round the entire public party fumbled after both Acolyte + Angel was awoken making any player awareness go into smoke as in the important objective waypoints are covered completely by side objectives waypoints so we failed the mission...They should make a better system for mission objectives that gives players more directional awareness for "what fails the mission" not the chasing enemy that will end up where you run anyway (the exolizer) there is no need for waypoints on Void Angel and Acolyte as they are screaming at you and the entire map can hear it lols...