Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Disruption Demolisher Direction Change

Hm, I have a praise and gripe about this change.

The praise is that clearer information about where the demolisher is, especially to team members further away, is great.

The gripe is that... well, it seems that as soon as you activate a conduit you now know exactly where the demolisher is (I am unsure if this is technically true because I've seen it sometimes not appear immediately- but it seems to be generally true). This is BAD. The reason I don't like this is that searching for the incoming demolisher, checking different paths, was half the reason this game mode is/was fun. Removing that makes it so that it is now just run-to-target.

How I thought it was going to work instead was that as soon as a team member found the demolisher it would be broadcast to the team. Either this is not the case or the detection range is so huge that it is basically instantly on everyone's radars. Not a big fan of this.

• Like 2

I like the new Disruption changes, they are very helpful. The problem is the Deimos map is not as open as some of the others so the Necra-molisher spawns rather close.

When you play Disruption on Mars or Lua, it works as expected. When a Conduit is activated it shows a short blip of the direction that disappears immediately, and it starts showing up more and more as you start to hear the Demo, becoming permanent when the Demo is in your line of sight.

The new map spawns the Demos closer, where you can immediately hear beeping, so the disappearing marker stage is lost.

• Like 2

Couldnt care less!!!  I think even if there was no fade out, and you ALWAYS knew where demo's were it would be awesome.   Now people are free to go explore if they aren't the one who used the key.   You can easily rely on others to take care of the demolysts instead of worrying about it slipping past them.

Now there issues with how fast the keys drop or however you want to say it.   Labs Disrupt does feel a little slow.  Maybe that's a new side affect of knowing where they are coming from and DE trying to slow things back down.  Don't know.  

I had an awesome time today though.   I played on the normal tile and farmed Dante and his two weapons completely and some of the captura, got some of the somachords and NEVER lost a console lol. 

I had to go solo to do fail runs 1/4 consoles round 4+.  

• Like 3