Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Cant damage Void Angels unless I am Host with Incarnon weapons non incarnon form

during a mobile defense zariman mission as dante, i was suddenly unable (??) to do damage with my primary or secondary weapons against the void angel we were fighting. i tried seeing if i could replicate this with another mission's void angel (exterminate), but it seemed fine that time (if not a little low). melee was unaffected in both instances.

adding a video link here of the entire void angel fight

been noticing my zenurik slow hasn't seemed to be hitting either 🤔 but the fact dante can just not do weapon damage on some instances feels a lot more important to mention

Edited by kokuou_ji
it felt right including all void angel related bugs i've stumbled on with dante since the update
  • Like 1

(XBOX) Playing Extermination Bounty hunting Void Angels and I can’t do any damage with my primary or secondary. I played 2 solo had no issues and then played 2 on public and couldn’t do damage with guns I could however do damage with abilities. Also I could do damage to the Angel once we went into her world where she try’s healing with my amp. 

I did a bit of testing thought maybe it was playing Dante but that’s not it. From what I can tell it seems to be incarnon weapons you can’t do damage non incarnon from but you can in incarnon form I was using Torid incarnon and Laetum Someone that offered to help me get the last 2 Pinions I needed said they also ran into the this bug right after we finished they did another mission and was using the Felarx and not in incarnon form they couldn’t do damage to Angel they weren’t able to test while in incarnon form. 

Edit: This started with Dante Inbound was working correctly before that. Xbox 

Edited by DarkStar420I
To specify title happens when weapon is not in incarnon form also to say it started with Dante update
  • Like 1

• DarkStar420I changed the title to Cant damage Void Angels unless I am Host with Incarnon weapons non incarnon form

I have also had this issue - unable to damage void angels in the bounties I ran this morning with primary or secondary weapons or operator (outside of void dimension section); melee seemed to work 

had it happen again-- i didn't activate noctua at all this time. primary and secondary did no damage, melee was fine. this time it was an exterminate. not sure what else was different from normal runs of this, as other exterminates we've run literally right before and after this have been fine

• kokuou_ji changed the title to Dante vs Void Angels: unable to do primary/secondary weapon dmg, unable to do transference

a new bug emerges: this time locked out of transference, but dante manifested within the void! the only difference this time was that i noticed his primary was being held wrong (shown early in the video), though it was fixed with a simple weapon swap, and that i had the onos equipped and in incarnon mode. not sure any of that should lock out of transference, but i do know i've fought quite a few void angels and never had this many little mishaps

I have been unable to harm void angels in any way other than splash damage since the update shipped. i was working on evolving my Felarx and Laetum today, and neither of them registered as hits on the void angel anywhere, no damage numbers or whatever.

• Like 1

ALSO having this issue. On PC

Found void angels in exterminate bounties, I am completely incapable of damaging. Shooting them produces no numbers. Not an overhealing standing in red issue. Literally CANNOT damage.