Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 28

The new eximus with MR28 are ridiculous. Overguard + the amount of eximus present feels overwhelming, even for Vauban Prime.

The animations for picking up the canisters, plus the short timer, while dodging or avoiding invincible enemies, feels way too tight knit. Even Bastille isn't any help, at all. Using void sling, as most people suggest, is unpredictable, since the throwback from the new sling can overshoot you past the platform, or not far enough. I have mastered almost every warframe, companion, gun, melee, and vehicle, played for about 9 years, and cannot get past this one test. It is frustrating. 

How id did this. You need:

1. Big range Nidus with Rage/Hunter Adrenaline with not too long duration.
  2. Mindless Melee weapon (i used normal Ohma for giggles, so i doesnt need to be op at all) - i do not recommend Glaives, Gunblades or Hammers (slow and low FT)
  3. Planning (the cylinders spawn in the same order in the same place).

Nidus lets you completely ignore the enemies damage.

Group up the enemies with his 2 on main platform near the next cylinder spawn.

Have in mind cyllinders timer starts when they spawn, not when you pick them up. So have the enemies already grouped up and be in position to pick one up.

Once you hit them, focus on killing as many as you can with melee (depending on your melee 3-4 swings should do it) and go towards the next cylinder spawn, group up with 2 before you grab the cylinder so you do not waste more time. Do not worry if you do not hit every enemy, they do not despawn and you can eventually kill them (or ignore). Eximus do not do antyhing really, they count as 1, if you do not hit them with cylinder nothing happens. Plenty of other enemies to kill.

Here is (not mine), video (his duration is too short and there is no need to spam 2 as much). Also he wastes too much time with hard landing (use slide to soft land).

Edited by Zakkhar