Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new war ios bug

Mikazuki1603

i really need DE to see the new war bug on ios 

The navigation for the wild hunt section is bug right now on ios, when i open it the screen just freeze eventhough i still hear the sound effect of the button when im press it but nothing happent, the worse thing is i can not go back or progess further into the quest to finish it (as you know, you have to finish the new war to go back to the normal warframe gameplay) so right now all i can do is log into the game go to the navigation as the quest tell me to and get stuck then force quit. Keyboard or controller are useless too

please fix this bug ASAP, alot of people right now are having the same issue since friday march 29th

@[DE]Sam @[DE]Connor

• Like 1

Yeah, same here, stuck since Thursday actually haha. Submitted a support ticket on Friday too, and no response so far. I’d at least like to see a DE-official “known bug” warning so other people aren’t continuing to get stuck 

8 minutes ago, CosinePrime said:

Yeah, same here, stuck since Thursday actually haha. Submitted a support ticket on Friday too, and no response so far. I’d at least like to see a DE-official “known bug” warning so other people aren’t continuing to get stuck 

Well it suck that when we needed them the most, they are no where to be found

hey! guys!

I find out how to start the wild hunt mission!!

Slowly zoom in the mission map

When you see the mission name on the planet, tap it!

It works for me, good luck tenno o7