Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is my combo multiplier bugged??

B4N4N4M4N

Question

so I know in the bottom left corner the combo multiplier adds up each consecutive melee attack you make and it has a x next to the number for example 5x. but when I tried to use the incarnon form on the Ruvox it was just counting numbers with no x.. left me a little confused because I don't think that counts as a multiplier, just wondering if its bugged or if it's something else??

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, B4N4N4M4N said:

but when I tried to use the incarnon form on the Ruvox it was just counting numbers with no x

You mean it reseted the combo? Thats how non-tennokai zero efficiency heavy attack works. Makes sure you got enough combo to proc the Incarnon (or use Tennokai)

9 minutes ago, B4N4N4M4N said:

so I know in the bottom left corner the combo multiplier adds up each consecutive melee attack you make and it has a x next to the number for example 5x

Right corner. Also the x5 iis a multiplier that gets calculated based on number of hits, it is not the number of hits. For standard weapons it gets up one 1x every 20 hits (x2 at 20, x3 at 40, up to x12 with 220 hits).

On 2024-04-01 at 9:07 PM, Zakkhar said:

You mean it reseted the combo? Thats how non-tennokai zero efficiency heavy attack works. Makes sure you got enough combo to proc the Incarnon (or use Tennokai)

Right corner. Also the x5 iis a multiplier that gets calculated based on number of hits, it is not the number of hits. For standard weapons it gets up one 1x every 20 hits (x2 at 20, x3 at 40, up to x12 with 220 hits).

yh i figured this out shortly after writing this aha, never payed much attention to the multiplier before now 😅, thanks anyway though.