Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Visual Glitch (Video Provided)

Tezariah

So I get this ...strange flickering constantly. I can play despite it, and it's more annoying than anything game breaking.  I should also note Warframe is the only game that does this - otherwise I'd suspect my GPU having issues. I can play a variety of games without the same thing happening.

I have a video provided of a rather severe "episode" that I captured lately while I was in the arsenal. I'm not sure what's causing this, as it wasn't a problem prior to having to reinstall warframe (my old HDD bit the dust so I had to do a complete system reinstall.) and that's about when this began happening. I've messed around with different settings and nothing seems to dissuade the flickering.

I should note that I have a dual screen setup and an Nvdia rtx 2070 gpu. I have no stutters or lags and the bug only appears to be visual in nature.

In the video below you can see it in the menu selections, but it was also affecting the warframe display prior to this ( which I don't believe I caught.)

Thank you for all of your hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

I to am getting a visual glitch similar

I have just upgraded my video card to an Nvidia 3070 ti from an Nvidia 1060 and since then have been getting this visual glitch

you can see the whole screen does this glitch, and also notice some of the text in chat flash's

I never had this with the 1060, it has only started since installing the 3070 ti