Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What am I doing right/ wrong? Help me not waste my effort on making content, thanks a lot!

helioth137

Hey Community, 
first off i want to say I'm really grateful for this space we all have created together, including [DE]. 

This is easily one of the best mmo / action-rpg communities I've ever been involved in & i
t's helping me get through some tough personal times.

On and off I've played since launch, with an ever increasing amount of time recently.
currently  retraining as a coach I decided to put the extra time I have on my
hands to good use as I felt an inner prompting since the Gargoyle event (angel + murmur) to create videos,
the missions just felt cool and streamlined & I enjoyed them, especially on Excal I hope they keep adding more boss fights like this. 

What I've tended to do while playing Warframe is overdo it, burn out,
then take a good loooong break, sometimes 6 months or even a year or two, and come back,
I want to avoid doing that again, especially as I'm enjoying making content, but sometimes it's quite frustrating. 

I guess the biggest deal for me at the moment is that my mental health just isn't in absolutely great shape since my mum passed away in September, 
not quite over that yet, but chatting with warframe bro's every day & making content & keeping myself busy has been good. 

So, thanks a lot for looking at my channel and the videos. 
https://www.youtube.com/@catalysedcat 

Any constructive criticism or genuine interest highly appreciated. 

Thanks Tenno Bros for reading

Edited by helioth137