Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Deep Archimedea - Full Modifier Completion - No Elite Unlock

Heya DE,

Love the new mode its awesome!

However, I just did my first full run with all modifiers active and all weapons selected and it did not give me the elite version despite meeting criteria. 

I have attached two screenshots of my selection and the rewards that it gave me at the end via imgur. Hopefully something weird going on behind the scenes cause I wanna give elite a go.

https://imgur.com/a/9WBp3Pq

Updating as I managed to get T25 unlocked after trying a completely fresh run as host.

I took off and then put on frame and then weapon choices that aligned with the mission.

I toggled off and then back on all individual modifiers.

Once I had completed the run, Tier 25 and Elite was unlocked.

My suspicion is that if something changes before mission start (modifier/weapon) but you change your mind before hitting the elevator (turning a modifier back on/changing gun) then the conditions don't update that session causing issue.

Same here, in my case, I think there was an issue because my game crashed during the second mission. I did manage to reconnect to my squad after the crash but the game seems to be treating it as a separate run or something.

This problem has been compounded for me by the fact that, since their release, Alchemy missions have been extremely unstable on my PC.