Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Exalibur Umbra - Warrior's Rest

Reposting here as a reply for discussion purposes because I posted in the wrong forum section before:

12 hours ago, Piggy_osu said:

Posting for a friend because they're too lazy to log into forums :D

Warrior's Rest stops working after sentinel revives with sacrifice, not tested with other revive abilities like vasca kavat's transfusion.

Once it happens, it will keep happening on future transference use, until a host migration.

Happens both when the user is and isn't host.

video (more info & timestamps in video desc): 

• Like 1

The mod is indeed not working properly, I was at the end of this week's archimedean (boss fight) with a full squad and it seemed to work just fine but I can't really tell what triggered the bug but it didn't fixed itself when I revived myself and the mod even seemed to work and not work at the same time it really worked when it wanted to work, Excalibur umbra was just moving around and didn't let me use vazarin focus correctly, the void sling ability protective dash wasn't applying and it was just getting me killed cause it also deactivates abilities when Excalibur moves around by itself(reason why I use this mod). I checked after the mission if I got the augment in exca and I had it, it just wasn't working. Some people are saying it's triggering after the sentinel revives if that's the case it also triggers when panzer vulpaphyla respawns, I really can't tell.

I really suggest just getting rid of the mod and get us to select if we want Excalibur umbra to move around or not, cause it's really annoying when it just deactivates the abilities when you use transference. It's like you don't have the mod equiped at all.

Edited by (PSN)Ulises_2001

On 2024-04-08 at 10:26 PM, (PSN)Ulises_2001 said:

The mod is indeed not working properly, I was at the end of this week's archimedean (boss fight) with a full squad and it seemed to work just fine but I can't really tell what triggered the bug but it didn't fixed itself when I revived myself and the mod even seemed to work and not work at the same time it really worked when it wanted to work, Excalibur umbra was just moving around and didn't let me use vazarin focus correctly, the void sling ability protective dash wasn't applying and it was just getting me killed cause it also deactivates abilities when Excalibur moves around by itself(reason why I use this mod). I checked after the mission if I got the augment in exca and I had it, it just wasn't working. Some people are saying it's triggering after the sentinel revives if that's the case it also triggers when panzer vulpaphyla respawns, I really can't tell.

I really suggest just getting rid of the mod and get us to select if we want Excalibur umbra to move around or not, cause it's really annoying when it just deactivates the abilities when you use transference. It's like you don't have the mod equiped at all.

Should be using Unairu anyways. I don't see a reason to run Vazarin in the current game state, even if you're using Melee Crescendo (which almost all of my Excalibur builds do). Sure, report the bug, I only did light testing with Vazarin and Umbra since the nature of losing PSF to run the augment is entirely negated by Unairu.

Finishers can be done easily with either Radial Blind or with melee stances that knock down enemies for ground finishers. Its not much slower than Vazarin's grouping finishers.

Considering the best Excalibur builds uses Wrathful Advance, it also gives you an armor strip that's not necessary for most of them, but definitely a lot of utility. It'll also give enough armor to meet "450 armor" requirements for some Incarnons, since using Warframe Umbral mods is also not best for any Excalibur build (I have my Umbra setup with them for testing, my Prime setup without them). 

On 2024-04-10 at 11:47 AM, Agall said:

Should be using Unairu anyways. I don't see a reason to run Vazarin in the current game state, even if you're using Melee Crescendo (which almost all of my Excalibur builds do). Sure, report the bug, I only did light testing with Vazarin and Umbra since the nature of losing PSF to run the augment is entirely negated by Unairu.

Finishers can be done easily with either Radial Blind or with melee stances that knock down enemies for ground finishers. Its not much slower than Vazarin's grouping finishers.

Considering the best Excalibur builds uses Wrathful Advance, it also gives you an armor strip that's not necessary for most of them, but definitely a lot of utility. It'll also give enough armor to meet "450 armor" requirements for some Incarnons, since using Warframe Umbral mods is also not best for any Excalibur build (I have my Umbra setup with them for testing, my Prime setup without them). 

From the discussion so far the existence of this bug seems to be completely unrelated to focus schools. It's only the symptoms of the bug that's obvious when you use Vazarin as protective sling gets cancelled when the augment malfunctions. Also this is a bug reporting forum, not a build comparison one. Whichever focus school you go is completely unrelated to if the bug still happens.

Edited by Piggy_osu
extra word