Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flames Fire Inferno...warframe

INFERNOFLAMES

Of course they do what that want, cause it is THEIR GAME. Even if they would make dante female, it still is their game. If they fail or not is something different. But you pretend like you would own this game. Yeah it was a reboot and OMG he looks so much different, but please stop crying about it.

And to your "request"

If I would be game designer and would read your first post in this thread, I just would start laughing......

You didnt even tried to find other threads with gender selection or watched the last Q&A in which they mentioned this. No. You just do your " I want a male ember cause I want it" thread. Srly. That´s just hilarious....

and if i did would it change a thing

I like female firepower.

1. Because they are hotter than male.

2. Because male 'firepower' is really limited. (So we have an ice king to solve this trouble).

Frankly speaking, male firestarter is an old concept since videogame was born. We have Mario that throw fireball, SNSK and various 80-90' fighting games with male firestarters as a part of their roster. Ryu and Ken from streetfighter also associated wih fire. The female design is just a change in direction in the last decade or so.

It's just a trend, I'm sure that if Warframe survive for another decade we'll see male firestarter.

are you crazy female stronger than male where did you live to hear this ....an there isnt a lot of examples to chow your wrong because there isnt alot of male flames holder but here king of fighter kyo is stronger and better than Mai in flames maniplation :)

are you crazy female stronger than male where did you live to hear this ....an there isnt a lot of examples to chow your wrong because there isnt alot of male flames holder but here king of fighter kyo is stronger and better than Mai in flames maniplation :)

Stop using google translate. It can't really translate joke.

and if i did would it change a thing

Hmm yeah. The other thing you would need to "change" a thing would be a little bit of brainpower. I know it must be hard to think about others and not only on your MEGA FIRE FRAME OF DOOM, but if you would have thought about looking for other threads, you may have seen others with their desire for gender selection and join them in this thread to show the devs that many people with the same wishes are there. But hey. Why would you reflect about the things you do? It´s so much faster to create a thread in the wrong section and show everyone how selfish you are... So much better.

Edited by Venarge

Well, I don't want a male fire-based warframe and if the devs make one I'll be very very angry.

Your move, beggar.

I don't get if you're trolling or speaking the truth, i know this guy is currently drowning himself but i in no way see how would a male ember make you angry, please explain.