Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Wars Featuring Both PVE and PVP Clan Missions

I always wanted to feel like a real tactician in the game. I always wanted to be able to have something to deploy army of spectors that I built and have clan missions or something like that for clan conflicts. You can reward your clan mates with resources, credits from your clan vault. Even offer platinum as rewards like 300 per mission. You can war against other clans. The missions are fun not like they used to be. Where you just destroy a core. It actually makes you feel like a real tactician or warlord. Maybe even some clan missions involve railjack. Not really fighting over dark sectors. Maybe like clan type missions with multiplayer pvp and pve missions. I just want something big that I can deploy my army of spectors and Clem clones I am building against other clans. I can also fight there armies of spectors. I can feel like a tactician and warlord. I can even go against other players with in game builds. 

Maybe the tactician or Warlord can create the clan missions and game type. You can fight against other clans Spectors. Even have enemy players fight you as well. Something big and something better than just destroying a core. 

This used to be a thing with the old Dark Sectors.

Dark sectors were kinda as they were now, however, clans could build Solar Rails and deploy those onto the Dark sector. When that happened, the clan occupying and the invader would then be put into conflict. The Node would change into an Invasion style mission, which you chose to defend or attack.

Regardless of what side you picked, you'd fight alongside a bunch of NPCs, and had to complete objectives, vs enemy NPCs and other players at the same time.

If you chose to Defend, that's all you had to do. Stop the Attackers completing their objective.

If you chose to Attack, you had to complete the Objective despite the Defenders, then once you've done that, you move further in to do another objective. It was heavily weighted in the Defenders favour.

The issue with this, is WF is absolutely, in no way, built for PvP. There were incredbile balancing issues, the gamemode, while fun and interesting, led to only the biggest and heavily resource rich clans controlling the Dark Sectors and always coming out on top.
To top that off, players were locked out of the normal Dark Sector missions until the conflict was over and an Armistace is active.

I used to be apart of an alliance on Xbox when they had dark sector conflicts. I am more talking about creating your own in game missions for your clan. You can also have resources and rewards from your own clan vault. You can have mission editor making the level and the mission objective whether it be an exterminate mission or what ever. Maybe even new mission types.