Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

New AFK Timer system cruel to players like me that aren't good at this game

I don't wanna hear the "get good" argument because it's not constructive, I'm here to report a bug.

Soloing the Ropalolyst earlier today, I passed the first phase, then the Mission Timeout (or w/e it's called) wanted to kick me out even though I was actively doing the mission (I just finished ramming the Ropalolyst into the electricity and the timer started because the enemy trash bugged out and the game thought I wasn't killing things? I don't even know)

Later on, I was doing Steel Path Disruption Bounty and I was in the mission for 10 minutes because I'll be honest even though I have incarnon Latron, I am very slow and a bit inept, but we were still actively killing things to get the docket to drop, then the mission timer started, then we finished a docket, then the afk timer thing started again after doing the docket?

It should not be popping up again if I'm actively doing the mission. There needs to be more clearances for it to trigger.

If I'm not moving AND not firing actively and killing enemies, THEN it should warn me. Afterwards, if I kill things, that should reset the timer, and disappear, so I don't have an anxiety attack and worrying about if it kicks me out of a mission I've spent a long time in.

I've been seeing this being around since 2020. You need to rework this system, DE. It's not preventing farming, it's preventing solo players like me from doing "outdated" content.

Fix it please.

• Like 4