Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Nechramechs (And other un-spawnable enemies) in Simulacrum?

Recently with much of the new content being focused around the Lab missions, i think it would help a lot if stuff like the Nechramechs could be spawnable in the Simulacrum for the sake of actually testing builds against them. with how picky they are and how much of a bullet sponge they can be, it would be nice to have a convenient way to test builds against them rather than spending 5 minutes setting up the mission and spawning one in and leaving if it doesnt work

maybe its just a skill issue on my part but theyve especially been a pain to deal with (Steel Path and Deep/Elite Archimedia namely) even when abusing their weakpoints, so having a way to easily troubleshoot said issue would be much appreciated, especially since normal Demo's/Thraxx/etc are spawnable anyway it only seems fitting

Edited by Rayze421
  • Like 3

Nearly every single enemy I'd want to test damage against, general bosses/archons/acolytes/nechamechs/ect for some reason are not spawnable and I don't see a reason why,

I finally settled in the dual toxocyst for demolisher mechs and when I was testing builds the only thing that seemed a proper enough substitute was the deimos jugulus purely because it would last long enough to see a difference in dps but having the actual mech instead of a cheap substitute doesn't seem like a tall ask

• Like 3