Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It would be nice to have a toggle hotkey for the enemy/ally highlighting

The friendly/enemy target highlighting accessibility option has been a profoundly useful feature, but it can hinder the game's aesthetic and isn't always needed. It would be very convenient to have a bindable hotkey that can toggle the function on or off instead of having to manually go into the settings to do it. 

• Like 2

You mean something better than the "point me" to know why you can't kill this drone since 5 minutes...

Yeah will help a lot when protecting jumping chipper or telling others to not shoot their archgun at your suda drone ^^

You can just G on the target and it will mark them as Ally/Enemy.

Guess that is what you mean by point me.

PS: No other game I know has this kind of option (toggle hotkey to enable/disable enemy highlights). There are some that have enable/disable enemy HP bars.

Edited by Zakkhar

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

You can just G on the target and it will mark them as Ally/Enemy.

Guess that is what you mean by point me.

PS: No other game I know has this kind of option (toggle hotkey to enable/disable enemy highlights). There are some that have enable/disable enemy HP bars.

Marking enemies is a completely different function and not what I am talking about. 

28 minutes ago, 0Midas0 said:

Marking enemies is a completely different function and not what I am talking about. 

I am aware. Just give me one title that has this option as a hotkeyable toggle. Either you need it and enable in or you do not need it and disable it.

In which scenarios would you want to disable it, if you have it enabled normally?

PS: There are problems with bindable hotkeys for cecrtain abilities we need to cycle through, because of console peasants and you want a hotkey for this? Good luck.

Edited by Zakkhar

8 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I am aware. Just give me one title that has this option as a hotkeyable toggle. Either you need it and enable in or you do not need it and disable it.

If every accessibility option required that another game already did it first, there would be no accessibility options. That's a completely ridiculous expectation.

20 minutes ago, 0Midas0 said:

If every accessibility option required that another game already did it first, there would be no accessibility options. That's a completely ridiculous expectation.

I do not think you understand. I am not asking for you to give me this example as a requirement for me to agree with it. I disagree with it even without it - out of reasons mentioned above. I am simply curious if any other game does this.

Also you havent answered my second question. If you have in enabled at all times, what must occur for you to need to disable it and fast (so you need a hotkey).

49 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I do not think you understand. I am not asking for you to give me this example as a requirement for me to agree with it. I disagree with it even without it - out of reasons mentioned above. I am simply curious if any other game does this.

Also you havent answered my second question. If you have in enabled at all times, what must occur for you to need to disable it and fast (so you need a hotkey).

I don't need to. This isn't directed at you, it's directed at DE. I'm not sure why you're even commenting here.