Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

PSN & Switch Link/Merge when?

Just wondering if it is as of yet possible to Merge/link, not sure which is the one which combines the accounts into 1, the PSN account with a Switch account as I don't really have the fingers left to play on PC anymore.

I notice every time I log into my PSN account via the website it asks me to create a PC account, which I did but have taken no action on as to linking/merging since I'm not positive it will let me link/merge my console accounts.

If this feature hasn't been released yet that is fine by me I can wait, as my PSN account is lower MR than my now switch account but my PSN has all the older primes up to revenant (didn't get that one) my Switch is more of my main account as its full story done and just unlocked Steel Path (no idea how that works yet) hence why I'd prefer to merge/link PSN into Switch then enable Cross-Save(once all the bugs are fixed ofc) plus working on Solo-Dojo on switch so I got plenty of time to wait & things to do lol, I kinda just want my Prime frames & other stuff from my now useless PSN account.