Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open world and HUD suggestion

Salutations,

I've just three things I've noticed while playing Warframe recently that I wanted to bring up

I)-

Could there eventually be a peaceful mode, or something to that description added to the open worlds? 

I know it's going to sound silly to a lot of players, but sometimes it is just nice to go fishing, hunting, or mining without a bunch of jackass' interrupting you all time time

Maybe a peaceful level added to the open world "difficulty" options, or maybe something similar to what you have in FFXIV, where you can activate some kind of device or enchantment to prevent enemies from noticing/attacking you. The trade off would be not being allowed to do missions or losing the enchantment if you attack the adds

This is just a little thing that would make open world "exploration" less frustrating 

II)- 

Maybe I'm just dense and haven't found it, but can there be an option to remove the HUD thingy when editing your Warframes appearance or capturing creatures for conservation? 

It's really quite annoying trying to take screenshots of the little critters when there's the HUD thingy in the way, especially when they aren't hovering in the middle of the screen, but in the lower right hand side of the screen (Such as the Mergoo)

III)-

I don't know if this is an oversight, intention, or a bug, but the only conservation creatures that show up in Captura are the Deimos ones

Regards,

I believe there are options for the hud somewhere in settings , I am not too familiar with it though and not sure if it will be what you want 

I wouldn't mind a peaceful option , but I don't think it's that big of a priority. You can somewhat get around it by picking an invisible frame.

DE is pretty bad at maintaining the codex and many scans are just missing.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, (PSN)Ash-Valentine304 said:

It's really quite annoying trying to take screenshots of the little critters when there's the HUD thingy in the way, especially when they aren't hovering in the middle of the screen, but in the lower right hand side of the screen (Such as the Mergoo)

Captura has that option, not sure if that’s what you were referring to

If you meant screenshots without HUD, then… not sure we have that. You can remove the entire hud for the photo, but it wouldn’t work if you want a quick photo.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)Ash-Valentine304 said:

Could there eventually be a peaceful mode, or something to that description added to the open worlds? 

I know it's going to sound silly to a lot of players, but sometimes it is just nice to go fishing, hunting, or mining without a bunch of jackass' interrupting you all time time

Maybe a peaceful level added to the open world "difficulty" options, or maybe something similar to what you have in FFXIV, where you can activate some kind of device or enchantment to prevent enemies from noticing/attacking you. The trade off would be not being allowed to do missions or losing the enchantment if you attack the adds

This is just a little thing that would make open world "exploration" less frustrating 

That would be cool, I usually destroy their drones before killing them, which buys enough peaceful time to go fishing without interruption. Of course… not for long

• Like 1