Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Strun incarnon DE Pls fix

This incarnon is one of the worst, The charge for it feels like its the slowest of all. Low ammo count. 

Body shots should charge this imo, literally every other one of my incarnons charge faster than the strun and feels horrible to use with its 40 ammo.....

headshots should be for rifles and body shots for shotguns.

i can charge the torid in 1-2 shots but a shotgun which has spread, has to have headshots? dumb imo

it certainly is slower than others

2 hours ago, R1exus said:

This incarnon is one of the worst, The charge for it feels like its the slowest of all. Low ammo count. 

You haven't tried Bronco yet! 

1 hour ago, StrawberrySparrow said:

It's just as consistent for me as any other Incarnon.

You haven't tried Burston yet!

4 minutes ago, R1exus said:

i can charge the torid in 1-2 shots but a shotgun which has spread, has to have headshots? dumb imo

Agreed, Torid definitely should be made to take a lot longer. :P

• Like 1

i have the bronco and its just as bad, all shotgun incarnons kinda suck at charging...

at least with the boar i can hold the trigger and it feels like the magzines larger (not in game rn) 

Lets be real some incarnons need tuned heck my furis almost charges just as quick as my torid :S

5 minutes ago, R1exus said:

i have the bronco and its just as bad, all shotgun incarnons kinda suck at charging...

at least with the boar i can hold the trigger and it feels like the magzines larger (not in game rn) 

Hopefully you're using Strun Prime or at least Wraith, which have 10 per mag.  But if you're using a basic Strun and the +magazine perk on Bronco Prime, they even out at  6 in a magazine.  However even then the pellet spread is about twice as bad on the Bronco, meaning headshots are a lot harder to make.  Even worse is the Bronco only gets half the number of charges per headshot, even if you're a champ at making them.

• Like 1

i do use prime yeah, just saying it feels bad. I mean boar has 4.67 fire rate to struns 3.33 it also has a 20 round mag compared to struns 10..  i'd argue the boar eve has better evolutions. but im not here to compare them 

Both are god awful, both (actually more) need better incarnon charge rates.

25 minutes ago, R1exus said:

i do use prime yeah, just saying it feels bad. I mean boar has 4.67 fire rate to struns 3.33 it also has a 20 round mag compared to struns 10..  i'd argue the boar eve has better evolutions. but im not here to compare them 

Both are god awful, both (actually more) need better incarnon charge rates.

Oh, my bad.  I didn't realize you'd started talking about Boar with the magazine size.