Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

0 End Of Bounty Rewards Delivered In Squad But OK For Solo

Gaz_TTV

Just farmed T5 wake and banish exterminate bounty for about 40 minutes on the STEEL PATH version, one of my teammates pointed out the "voidplume quills" were not actually dropping. It should be 8 quills dropped per completion due to the steel path bounty having higher amounts of quills dropped (5 on non sp)

We received 0 quills across the entire team (we verified that none of us received it after realizing)

I ran a solo bounty afterwards and got all 8 quills from the one solo completion.

Not sure if it affects other bounties on other planets.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Gaz_TTV said:

T5 wake and banish exterminate bounty

Hardly anyobody here can figure out which bounty you mean by this describtion. It misses the keyword: Zariman.

exterminate bounty for about 40 minutes on the STEEL PATH version,

I do not quite understand this statement either. Is that one exterminate mission spanned over 40 minutes or multiple extermmination missions within 40 minutes? How long per run? How many runs? We do not measure most missions in time (only Survival), because how the prices my vary depending on the pace you go through the mission. For someone 40 minutes can be 1 rotation, for someone else's it can be 5. 

Edited by Zakkhar

We received 0 quills across the entire team (we verified that none of us received it after realizing)

How exactly did you verify this if it was multiple missions? Did you count the starting amount on every player? I find this hard to believe, unless you were expecting the result.

Edited by Zakkhar