Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

List of LoS Options/Alternatives for Tracking and Discussion

We, as a community, have great ideas, if only because there's so many of us.  I want to get all the ideas we've been having on Dante's LoS in one spot for discussion, hopefully. These are just the ones I remember reading, or that just occured to me.

Please forgive the imperfect formatting and occasional mistakes, I'm on mobile.

1) Removal, with range reduction, base damage removal or modification, Multiplier reduction, or preferably a full revert.

2) Dark Verse tagging system, for when enemies go behind walls or you move too much.

3) Ability Punch-through. Either like weapons have, or stat that be 'used up.'  I myself have proposed infinite punch-through, but range is 'used up' more when LoS is broken. IE: 10 meter range, hits a 1 meter wall, ability only extends 9 meters

4) Fall off; I've seen this only coupled with keeping LoS. Reduced Damage within range but lacking LoS.

5) 'Routing,' which is using the abiloty range as a route limit to the enemy such that if an enemy is in range, but not LoS, can the abikity 'navigate' around the obstacle using the remaining range. Think like movement in ttrpgs.

6) Indestructable only. Walls and such count, Tenno, enemies, and random breakable set dressings do not

Edited by NemiTheNem
Other option
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, (PSN)Thanatos-Prime said:

You forgot the one option we should be asking for. 

-Just remove the base DMG from tragedy along with LoS. Then it's a purely detonation ability requiring "priming"  from you, your allies, and guns to "nuke" 

That's number one on the list?

However, given how DE keeps reacting to all this, I'm willing to bet his low level nuking isn't the problem, rather the concern is that his potential damage output is super high.

1 hour ago, NemiTheNem said:

That's number one on the list?

However, given how DE keeps reacting to all this, I'm willing to bet his low level nuking isn't the problem, rather the concern is that his potential damage output is super high.

It is and I misread. Doh. Lol