Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Disheartened after dante LOS changes?

On 2024-04-18 at 8:12 PM, Shodian87 said:

Seems a little silly to get that mad over a game that didn't do that at all.

That is your opinion. Ours differ.

Any product drastictly changes how the product behaves or feels within  five days is unacceptable.

I and as the forums have proven, am not alone in thinking this.

• Like 5

On 2024-04-13 at 5:04 PM, Shodian87 said:

He's actually still really good. You just have to work a tad harder for it.

On 2024-04-20 at 5:07 PM, Shodian87 said:

Frame was really really good. Now frame is still really good. You just have to play it a little more skillfully. To say he's ruined is a huge over statement.

i think this is the biggest missconception, you actually have to play him more braindead now, you have to spam before turning any corner, spam spam spam spam... before you could strategize and detonate, now you should not do that, spamming is the way to go. 

The issue is even when you are spamming sometimes stuff you already marked will just be out of LoS wich is extremely frustrating, and that is the whole issue with this new version, its not that its bad, its annoying af.

I am part of the group that played him a lot, now i just felt annoyed every time i play him, this also broke any possible faith i had of DE telling the truth, the lies were outrageous (even if they were born out of ignorance) if you dont know you should not tell your players a lie. So i kinda agree with OP it does ruin the game as a whole but not just based on the changes on Dante but the lies and annoyance i have with DE RN

Edited by Nero.DMC
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

The issue is even when you are spamming sometimes stuff you already marked will just be out of LoS wich is extremely frustrating, and that is the whole issue with this new version, its not that its bad, its annoying af.

Thats when you use your weapons and shoot the ones that didn't die from tragedy. :)

1 minute ago, Shodian87 said:

Thats when you use your weapons and shoot the ones that didn't die from tragedy. :)

i dont even need to, they will die from dark verse to begin with, its just annoying for no reason at all, my detonator ability does not work on enemies i already marked.

the whole problem with "just use guns" is i already use guns on dante, they are much more effective at dealing damage than Dante will ever be to be honest, its just how the game goes but the gameplay of marking enemies and detonating them was a lot of FUN and that is no longer possible, it was never the most effective way to play, hell i can run around with my occucor holding the button and i will certainly kill much faster much easier than casting, but a game is supposed to be fun, i dont have fun when the game force me into a gameplay b/c the other options simply are not fun.

• Like 4