Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary rank 4

BeastNHisHarlot

Question

Tenno, I need some help with finding out my missing mastery.  I have completed everything I can find in my profile with the exception of the following:

• 4 drifter intrinsics (Riding specifically)
  • Sigma and Octanis
  • The Ropalist (SP)
  • Oro Works (SP) in the zariman
  • Pavlov (SP) on Lua
  • 5 railjack nodes

I am 17,017 from LR4.  With the release of Dante, I would have figured that I would be there by now.  I know that the drifter intrinsics would net me another 6000, but that still leaves 11k experience.  The codex states that Im 27,464/27,519 on steel path experience, meaning I'm only missing 100 experience?  I have also noticed that my mastery progress doesn't increase with Lua missions, zariman, or railjack missions.  I would also like to point out that I am not a founder and do not have the earliest prime weapons or excalibur prime.

Anyone able to help me figure out what I may be missing or misunderstanding?

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, BeastNHisHarlot said:

Tenno, I need some help with finding out my missing mastery.  I have completed everything I can find in my profile with the exception of the following:

• 4 drifter intrinsics (Riding specifically)
  • Sigma and Octanis
  • The Ropalist (SP)
  • Oro Works (SP) in the zariman
  • Pavlov (SP) on Lua
  • 5 railjack nodes

I am 17,017 from LR4.  With the release of Dante, I would have figured that I would be there by now.  I know that the drifter intrinsics would net me another 6000, but that still leaves 11k experience.  The codex states that Im 27,464/27,519 on steel path experience, meaning I'm only missing 100 experience?  I have also noticed that my mastery progress doesn't increase with Lua missions, zariman, or railjack missions.  I would also like to point out that I am not a founder and do not have the earliest prime weapons or excalibur prime.

Anyone able to help me figure out what I may be missing or misunderstanding?

Have you maxed the three melee weapons you can get from Narmer bounties?  Nepheri, Korumm, and Verdilac.

I can tell that you are missing 6 primaries, 1 secondary, 4 melees. (Excluding the founder items.) They are all codex hidden weapons apart from the Sigma & Octantis. (i.e. these weapons are either related to the quests or prisma variants etc.)

Which is worth 33,000 xp plus the 55 xp missing from a node in the start chart.

I'm too lazy to go through the list one by one to tell exactly what's missing. But if you want you can check my profile in game, there is everything on it apart from the founder stuff.

Edit: if I make the difference it says you are missing 39,055 mastery. And you said you had still 6,000 mastery in drifter intrinsics to get. So 33,000 + 6,000 + 55 = 39,055 everything is accounted for.

Edited by Rathalio

you are missing 18.000 Mastery exp from Primary weapons

Missing:

Dera Vandal 3k exp,

Karak Wraith 3k exp,

Latron Wraith 3k exp,

Prisma Lenz 3k exp,

Snipetron vandal 3k exp,

strun Wraith 3k exp

you are missing 3.000 Mastery exp from Secondary weapons
Missing:

Twin viper Wraith 3k exp

you are missing 12.000 Mastery exp from Melee weapons
Missing:

Korumm 3k mastery,

Nepheri 3k mastery,

Sheev 3k exp,

Sigma and Octanis  3k exp

most of the weapons should be invasion rewards
then we have one baro only weapon (prisma lenz)
and 2 namer bountie weapons (Korumm and Nepheri)  if i am not mistaken
and Sigma and Octanis is obiously logins

Edited by Nybris