Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Lone story unfinishable

Zzubi18

Hey! The duviri lone story is unfinishable! Since the new update the duviri lone story kicks me out with a message that says to prevent crash (i never crashed on duviri before)! The kick is only happening in stage 5 or 6 on the Lone story quest so its unplayable! Please fix it asap i want to get access to incarnon weapons! Ty!

• Like 1

Hey Zzubi, apologies for the slow response. Can you tell me what iPhone / iPad you are using? We have heard about players on low end devices such as the iPhone XR getting the 'low memory warning' at the very start of Duviri Paradox, but to have the pop up at stage 5-6 is unusual. If you can let me know what device you're on, that'd be a great first step! If you are able to share your logs shortly after one of these crashes, that would also be great. Here are steps on how to share logs 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, PrimeDante140606 said:

Thank god I thought i was the only one who experiencing this nightmare. 

Bro i just got to the final stage and it doesn’t even matter cuz the end boss doesn’t spawn in! I played through till the final stage twice and it just doesn’t spawn! :DDDDD

Edited by Zzubi18

16 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Hey Zzubi, apologies for the slow response. Can you tell me what iPhone / iPad you are using? We have heard about players on low end devices such as the iPhone XR getting the 'low memory warning' at the very start of Duviri Paradox, but to have the pop up at stage 5-6 is unusual. If you can let me know what device you're on, that'd be a great first step! If you are able to share your logs shortly after one of these crashes, that would also be great. Here are steps on how to share logs 

I am playing on the Iphone XS, but i dont think its a device issue because before the Dante update i played through the whole Duviri experience without a single crash (btw this crash only happens in squad)! I can reach final stage in solo but even then the boss doesn’t spawn in! Please fix this!

I submitted my logs.

Mine’s Iphone 11, but it’s been running so fine with every missions before the dante unbound update. However, everything went downhill after the update, i got kicked out multiple times during the duviri paradox, crashed quite some times during thermia fracture missions. Hope the game will get this fixed soon.