Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee is still bugged

Ramiel.VII

Hi Tenno, are you certain you have enabled Melee Mode?

We are not tracking any issues with block attacks on our end. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1389581-mobile-update-355-dante-unbound/

On 2024-03-28 at 2:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:

General Mobile Changes

• Introducing Melee-only mode for touch controls! You can now change your combat state using the new Melee virtual button (indicated by the crossed-swords icon) on the bottom left of the screen (left of the weapon Cycle).
    • How to enable: Tapping the Melee Icon brings the player into Melee-only mode, where all of your attacks are done solely by your Melee weapon. This is  most comparable to holding “F” (default) on keyboard & mouse on the PC version of Warframe.

• Like 1

Yes I’m trying to do the special attack like for example resplendent calma on tempo royale but all I’m getting is the heavy attack. I’m doing what the combo direction says, move forward while holding down the block button then hit the regular melee attack. Since the controls are still bugged I had to hold down the block button first then move, I thought that might have something to do with it but even when I moved the block button to the other side of the screen to be able to move first then block I still get the same heavy attack. Bold reprise or resplendent calma I wasn’t successful in recreating those.