Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adjusting old frame ideas

Sallus7777

I figured we should look back at some old frames. With the rework of Hydroid and the mummy frame it got me thinking with passives and quarks that need to be stream lined. 

Rhino: Passive Ability needs to be out right changed to something that increase his armor based on the number enemies close to him say 50 armor at base caps at 10 for 500 that's additive.

Charge is okay 

Iron Skin needs a touch up. we need to be able to recast it or the Augment needs a really good buff. I say this because "Parasitic Armor is a crutch to get high numbers early on. I know it scales on casting.

Roar I would like to see an augment that is more useful called "Challenging Roar" so you can agro enemies and pull them hard to you.

Trinity needs a change on her Passive that plays into her role. Thinking something along the lines of over healing nets the recipient a Armor bonus for a little bit. Some Frames can make use additional armor like Rhino, Frost for their abilities or even the health Frames like Nidus or The mummy.

Frost Passive needs to be changed to something different. I don't know what but a chance to freeze someone who punched you. How about something similar to Ash that makes cold effects last longer or have a small chance to freeze with a multiple stacks increase the chance to flat out freeze.

Overall this is just a start of ideas for mainly frames that need their passives changed because they're basic useless and we need stuff that fits in line with their kit.

On the frost front, they should just take the Biting Frost Augment and make it the passive. Do more crit chance and damage to frozen enemies. My idea would have it build up to the 200% per enemy frozen then degrade over time as less enemies are frozen nearby so you can keep up the buff.