Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative platinum balance without even purchasing anything

DanielPrime35

Hello
This morning I woke up with my account being restricted due to having -955 platinum balance, this to me is ridiculous as I have not purchased anything from the warframe market to buy any platinum all the stuff that I got is from random people I met on the relay that gifted to me for joining them as a new player. I don't know if this is a bug or false restriction placed on my account. Just please to any DE staff reading this, help me resolve this issue, because this is going to make me miss the first anniversary of the game that I just got into.

edit: also I'm playing in Russia because I studied abroad and as all of you know the payment to purchase platinum here is already blocked, so please DE make it make sense to me how in god's green earth did this happen

Edited by DanielPrime35

my guess is that you traded with someone who paid you with platinum they got from certain 3rd party sources or just stole from hacked accounts... DE found out and nulled all trades with that platinum... also blocked their accounts ^^)  and the same thing will happen to your account if you run a negative platinum ammount for a week or so...

so i strongly suggest you contact the support at once - only they can help you with that. don't expect them to find your post here in time. keep in mind that if you account gets locked, you can't even use the 'contact support' option from here anymore... if that happens, you'll need to try it over email (don't know the adress though) or by phone... but since you are in russia, i doubt that will be an option any longer...